*READ* new guild

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
*READ* new guild
Hello everyone, i have had a recent death of my 4/8 pally, hold the tears guys i know its upsetting but forget all that i got some pretty decent rouge gear while he was crushing gods and dungeon bosses, so i thought why not bring a rouge to life so i did but then i thought whats better than a well equipped rouge bossing dungeons and gods? A whole bunch of well equipped rouges so tonight i will be creating a guild and im looking for a fair few people to join me. Yes their will be a couple of rules 1. Must use a well equipped rouge for guild dungeons and private WCs ect obviously use your other characters but i buy quite alot of keys so will be hosting private dungeons for the guild and will want all the rouges to come at once.

Their will be no requirements as such of max stats as im only 0/8 but i will be maxing and when im 6/8 and theirs still people making 0 progress you may have to leave, butnim sure that wont happen


So if any of you would like to joing me and my little rouge then post your usernames below ill be on aroung 6pm london time tonight to create the guild hope you all come and join me
Why would you post this to mpgh..?
Lol, this is a hacking forum , most of the people are RWT, hackers, dupers, script-coders. No one is going to giveout their rotmg ign, since they'll get banned.
Go check reddit.
Deca informant lmaoXd
IGN:
-Arkani
Alt Accounts :
-DrMini
-Fiddy
-Budderking
-Shoobops

I mainly play on Arkani
but you can still invite me
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
IGN:
-Arkani
Alt Accounts :
-DrMini
-Fiddy
-Budderking
-Shoobops

I mainly play on Arkani
but you can still invite me
made me laught pretty hard lolz
Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
made me laught pretty hard lolz
No worries, I won't tell anyone that you are MCitadel, since I don't want you get banned for RWT.
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
No worries, I won't tell anyone that you are MCitadel, since I don't want you get banned for RWT.
I thought he was Kalle, a very well known hacker to us MPGHians.
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
No worries, I won't tell anyone that you are MCitadel, since I don't want you get banned for RWT.
Plez no

Think of the kids
Quote Originally Posted by New View Post


I thought he was Kalle, a very well known hacker to us MPGHians.
lol no way, since Kalle is you , there is no way @Luverdark can be.
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
IGN:
-Arkani
Alt Accounts :
-DrMini
-Fiddy
-Budderking
-Shoobops

I mainly play on Arkani
but you can still invite me
How do you explain the fact these accounts have been seen at the same time, acting separately?
Quote Originally Posted by A_Random_Idiot View Post
How do you explain the fact these accounts have been seen at the same time, acting separately?
well have you heard of this?

And also since I got quit a lot of accounts, I sometimes let my friend use it.
Plz help me max a rog
Right ill be on in around an hour so if you all pm me ill let you all know which server and stuff, and heaven yeah your right i should of said pm me usernames haha mybad buddy

- - - Updated - - -

Ill be on around 6 pm london time pm me for which server
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us