CHEAPEST FITBIT BLAZE ONLY $25

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
CHEAPEST FITBIT BLAZE ONLY $25
Hello I am selling Fitbit blazes(pebble only) I am selling them for $25
I am only taking BTC right now
If you would like one contact me on Skype: ******liam05
T.O.S
If you have had more than 2 Fitbit to your address before you need to tell me
I can refuse my service to anyone
Orders will be done within 48 hours
Quote Originally Posted by liamgarden View Post
Hello I am selling Fitbit blazes(pebble only) I am selling them for $25
I am only taking BTC right now
If you would like one contact me on Skype: ******liam05
T.O.S
If you have had more than 2 Fitbit to your address before you need to tell me
I can refuse my service to anyone
Orders will be done within 48 hours
May I get a vouch copy? I will post pictures and all. I've never used any Fitbit so my address is fresh. Hmu on skype
People are selling them cheaper and cheaper, in the end the sellers lose out as before you know it we'll be doing them for nothing. Not good business sense.
Quote Originally Posted by *Jaybird* View Post
People are selling them cheaper and cheaper, in the end the sellers lose out as before you know it we'll be doing them for nothing. Not good business sense.
Yeh soon these fitbits are going to cost like $10 a piece.
Quote Originally Posted by *Jaybird* View Post
People are selling them cheaper and cheaper, in the end the sellers lose out as before you know it we'll be doing them for nothing. Not good business sense.
I find it funny, haha! I've given up with MPGH as a whole. The Marketplace is just people going from 60$ to 40$ and now to 25$ and tommorow it will be 5$ a piece haha!
Quote Originally Posted by Live View Post
I find it funny, haha! I've given up with MPGH as a whole. The Marketplace is just people going from 60$ to 40$ and now to 25$ and tommorow it will be 5$ a piece haha!
Basic supply and demand. Free market bby
Quote Originally Posted by liamgarden View Post
Hello I am selling Fitbit blazes(pebble only) I am selling them for $25
I am only taking BTC right now
If you would like one contact me on Skype: ******liam05
T.O.S
If you have had more than 2 Fitbit to your address before you need to tell me
I can refuse my service to anyone
Orders will be done within 48 hours
I can take the vouch copy for you man
good price, waitting for vouch
Quote Originally Posted by liamgarden View Post
Hello I am selling Fitbit blazes(pebble only) I am selling them for $25
I am only taking BTC right now
If you would like one contact me on Skype: ******liam05
T.O.S
If you have had more than 2 Fitbit to your address before you need to tell me
I can refuse my service to anyone
Orders will be done within 48 hours
Still awaiting for your response sir.
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post


Still awaiting for your response sir.
You do realise that he is in sweden and its currently 6am? God your inpatient
Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post


You do realise that he is in sweden and its currently 6am? God your inpatient
The op's flag is UK
Quote Originally Posted by AmirTheGamer View Post
The op's flag is UK
I added him on skype and it said sweden pretty sure
Willing to pay on confirmation. Or until you get vouches.
Vouch copy will be given to @Sunrise within the next day

- - - Updated - - -

Skype me we can arrange something @billnyescifi
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?