Goodbye MPGH

Posts 1–15 of 74 · Page 1 of 5
Goodbye MPGH
Hey guys, I just got an outstanding opportunity to something overseas.
I sent Liz a long explanation of this and I'm truly going to miss you all.
I will not be on mpgh or on skype for the next three months.
If anyone messages you on either from my account it is not me
I will be busy working on a new aspect of my life.
I wish I had more time to talk, flying out tomorrow morning.
Thanks for all the wonderful times.
Sorry for doing this right after news force.
Any pending apps or threads I own my be closed or wutevs.
Goodbye guys,
Seeya in three months possibly,
Later,
Luis.
Later dude

GL in life
peace.

goodluck
Good bye sir, have a good life, is this something with military of family situations?
Luis are you serious nooooooo
I will miss you bro
Goodbye. GL in your life bro.
Good luck with whatever you are doing overseas
Take care, wish you the best.
So rip Interviewer again
Well sound like a great place you should be right now and have a wonderful adventures.


Regards,
Buddie
Damn luis at least give us some insight of what's going down. It's nice to hear you are working on life and you still never told me where in south florida so I can visit you .
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
Damn luis at least give us some insight of what's going down.
i second that.
Have fun man
Damn buddy, gonna miss you. Hit me up when you get situated.
Good luck with all your future endeavors, Luis.
Posts 1–15 of 74 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us