HelpHelp Making Private Combo Lists

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Help Making Private Combo Lists
Hi,
I posted a thread a while back about how to crack MC accounts. The one thing I am lost on is getting combo lists. As many people say finding combo lists that are public aren't good because other people have already used them and maybe banned them.

I cannot find a legit video online or tutorial on how to get a private combo list for yourself.

Please Help if possible and no stupid replies.

Thanks
it's very easy x)

- - - Updated - - -

Hello, i will explain you how to get combo list, it's very easy
Already, I apologize if there are errors I am french.
You need to download this software: "Pastebin_D3vspider" (Looking on google it, there are many link to download)
You'll open after there will be labeled "use instead..." you're gonna put "gmail .com " in the white bar.
After you check marks the box "email : pass combos" you do start, and when you finally have your combo list you do: "File, Save Results" and you save your combo list !
I hope I have helped you = P
Quote Originally Posted by BlueReal View Post
it's very easy x)

- - - Updated - - -

Hello, i will explain you how to get combo list, it's very easy
Already, I apologize if there are errors I am french.
You need to download this software: "Pastebin_D3vspider" (Looking on google it, there are many link to download)
You'll open after there will be labeled "use instead..." you're gonna put "gmail .com " in the white bar.
After you check marks the box "email : pass combos" you do start, and when you finally have your combo list you do: "File, Save Results" and you save your combo list !
I hope I have helped you = P
Hi,
Thanks but why gmail.com??? I am looking for minecraft account combo lists so what does gmail.com have to do with it?

Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by chunzi123 View Post
Hi,
Thanks but why gmail.com??? I am looking for minecraft account combo lists so what does gmail.com have to do with it?

Thanks
He was just giving an example. You can use @Hotmail, @Gmail, @yahoo, @..........
Quote Originally Posted by BlueReal View Post
it's very easy x)

- - - Updated - - -

Hello, i will explain you how to get combo list, it's very easy
Already, I apologize if there are errors I am french.
You need to download this software: "Pastebin_D3vspider" (Looking on google it, there are many link to download)
You'll open after there will be labeled "use instead..." you're gonna put "gmail .com " in the white bar.
After you check marks the box "email : pass combos" you do start, and when you finally have your combo list you do: "File, Save Results" and you save your combo list !
I hope I have helped you = P
Oui, mais c'est des combolists accéssibles par tout le monde, il est mieux mais plus dur d'en faire des privé..
You can buy combos of people on cracking forums such as this.
Pastebin dv3 works well for this but if you want premium combos you will need to buy them, they aren't too expensive
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us