MSN 8.5 patch
I love msn 8.5 since it has half of the exploits the newer versions have.
I mean cmon now replacing UTF-8 by UTF-%n in a message packet crashes the newer msn o__O
Today a f*cked up message told me I needed updating, couldnt log in
So, heres my 8.5 exe
I patched the version info, so that means there wont be any messages telling you theres a newer version, and no need to update.
If you're using another version send me msnmsgr.exe over PM and ill patch it
I mean cmon now replacing UTF-8 by UTF-%n in a message packet crashes the newer msn o__O
Today a f*cked up message told me I needed updating, couldnt log in

So, heres my 8.5 exe

I patched the version info, so that means there wont be any messages telling you theres a newer version, and no need to update.
If you're using another version send me msnmsgr.exe over PM and ill patch it

msnmsgr.rar
