Gaming Hacking Tutorials For Noobies

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Gaming Hacking Tutorials For Noobies
I have created a course for people who want to learn how to make aimbots , wallhacks , triggerbots and other stuff and how VAC system works and how to avoid getting banned and i want to post the course over here but MPGH is not allowing me to post links. I was wondering if some mod can approve my account or someone can help me.
@ @priyankgada
You need to reach 10/15 posts to be able to post links, if not space out the links.
Quote Originally Posted by priyankgada View Post
I have created a course for people who want to learn how to make aimbots , wallhacks , triggerbots and other stuff and how VAC system works and how to avoid getting banned and i want to post the course over here but MPGH is not allowing me to post links. I was wondering if some mod can approve my account or someone can help me.
thank you man! i want to see it!
Quote Originally Posted by priyankgada View Post
I have created a course for people who want to learn how to make aimbots , wallhacks , triggerbots and other stuff and how VAC system works and how to avoid getting banned and i want to post the course over here but MPGH is not allowing me to post links. I was wondering if some mod can approve my account or someone can help me.
would be nice
yeah famberry Space it out
Yea, i'm interested in this as well.
Have you posted this yet?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us