xJudgez & IceCream's Clothing Refund Service | Fast | Professional | 10% | All Sites

Terms of Service
• All sales are final
• You will not charge back the payment under any circumstances
• I am not responsible for what happens before or after you receive the refund
• All orders under 100$ will be charged in extra 5 - 10$
• I reserve the right to change the ToS at anytime without notifying you or without your consent
• No refunds will be given under any circumstance
• You will not charge back the payment under any circumstances
• I am not responsible for what happens before or after you receive the refund
• All orders under 100$ will be charged in extra 5 - 10$
• I reserve the right to change the ToS at anytime without notifying you or without your consent
• No refunds will be given under any circumstance
Read before ordering your items
We provide Full refund on all orders unless the total is above the limit we listed on each site.
We will not refund any item under the category of "jewelry"
You can use our service, 1 time per site = per person, per address, per payment info
We will not refund any item under the category of "jewelry"
You can use our service, 1 time per site = per person, per address, per payment info
You can see our vouches here:
Proof and Vouches
6PM:

Hollister:

Hollister:
Skype:
xJudgez < -- > IceCream
[img]https://**********.com/addskype/x.judgez.png[/img] --[img]https://**********.com/addskype/idan555111.png[/img]
xJudgez < -- > IceCream
[img]https://**********.com/addskype/x.judgez.png[/img] --[img]https://**********.com/addskype/idan555111.png[/img]





