Overcoming your item stack. (Legion token,Bone dust etc)(only work for acs item)

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
Overcoming your item stack. (Legion token,Bone dust etc)(only work for acs item)
Item needed
-Any bank pet (or Le Bot duh)

Getting started
Lets just take Legion Token Exercise 4 quest for example.
"Oh no my Legion Token maxed,what do I do?"
1) Put your Legion Token in bank (since it's acs now)
2) Complete any Legion token quest
3) Legion token will drop but before that put back your Legion Token into your inventory
4) it 25001 now.
5) done (This method work with any acs item or normal item if you have bank* spaces)

(If you already knew it lucky you,am just sharing it)



^ some proof... I am still new in making thread though.
So that's why my Dark Crystal Shards are at 251...
Thank you Nice one, very useful.
How would I properly use this while botting?

I can't use the pickup drops so if I, say, bot overnight, it will probably disconnect me before I come back and put the item in my bank back to the inventory. Thus the drops from whatever items I get will be lost from the random disconnects to server that happens when botting for hours.
Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
How would I properly use this while botting?

I can't use the pickup drops so if I, say, bot overnight, it will probably disconnect me before I come back and put the item in my bank back to the inventory. Thus the drops from whatever items I get will be lost from the random disconnects to server that happens when botting for hours.
Since it requires you to put the item into your inv before accepting, if you get disconnected, yea, the items are gone, the only way you'd be able to keep it going to to check constantly.
Quote Originally Posted by Trash View Post
Since it requires you to put the item into your inv before accepting, if you get disconnected, yea, the items are gone, the only way you'd be able to keep it going to to check constantly.
So this is like a summer thing. When you get to check up on you bot a lot (assuming you get time off on the summer)
Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
So this is like a summer thing. When you get to check up on you bot a lot (assuming you get time off on the summer)
Or whenever you got free time, you could do this method, but I personally don't have a use for it since Idgaf about legion/nulgath following anymore.
FYI : This thing happen because when you put in your bank, the game consider you haven't got that item and it'll drop in process
You could make this work while botting by adding packets to:

Send item to inventory from bank > pickup item > send item back to bank

Use Cetera / Hellquest / WPE Pro to easily get the packets.
Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post
You could make this work while botting by adding packets to:

Send item to inventory from bank > pickup item > send item back to bank

Use Cetera / Hellquest / WPE Pro to easily get the packets.
Cool idea, maybe I'll try to make something like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post
You could make this work while botting by adding packets to:

Send item to inventory from bank > pickup item > send item back to bank

Use Cetera / Hellquest / WPE Pro to easily get the packets.
Cool idea, maybe I'll try to make something like that.
Cetera would be great for this glitch. Good work m8, keep it up.
You guys can go ahead and try this on non-ac items aswell, for it has worked for me on them.
You could make this work while botting by adding packets to:

Send item to inventory from bank > pickup item > send item back to bank

Use Cetera / Hellquest / WPE Pro to easily get the packets.
thanks Biney, this helped alot.
Quote Originally Posted by Ungodly Servant of Nulgat View Post
You guys can go ahead and try this on non-ac items aswell, for it has worked for me on them.
thanks Biney, this helped alot.

No problem!

The title should be changed though. Of course this works with non-ac items too, you'll just need at least 1 bank space.
Quote Originally Posted by Ungodly Servant of Nulgat View Post
You guys can go ahead and try this on non-ac items aswell, for it has worked for me on them.
thanks Biney, this helped alot.

No problem!

The title should be changed though. Of course this works with non-ac items too, you'll just need at least 1 bank space.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ungodly Servant of Nulgat View Post
You guys can go ahead and try this on non-ac items aswell, for it has worked for me on them.
thanks Biney, this helped alot.

No problem!

The title should be changed though. Of course this works with non-ac items too, you'll just need at least 1 bank space.
Yeah, it works for non-AC items too - there's a guide on youtube if any of you guys need it.
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?