Black Ops 2 Source Code / Address Thread

Posts 1–15 of 66 · Page 1 of 5
Black Ops 2 Source Code / Address Thread
This thread will be where you can post all the addresses/offsets.


READ:
Before you post in this thread be aware of:
Any posts that don't contain addresses/offsets will be DELETED
Be sure that the addresses/offsets are working
Try to post them as clean as possible (Don't post the address/offset in the middle of a text, make it easy found and the function.)
Code:
Prestige: 2E97Ca4
P1 Teleport X: 0x2287F30
P1 Teleport Y: X + 0x4
P1 Teleport Z: X + 0x8
P1 Ammo: 0x2288344
Zombies: (This offset may change upon restart or not work at all for you)
Code:
Health: 0x2108DE8
Money: 0x228E450
Ammo1: 0x22892B0 
Ammo2: 0x22892B4
Ammo3: 0x22892B8
Ammo4: 0x22892BC
When I have some time I'll try to reverse the whole player struct.. don't feel like doing that now tho.
SP Addys
For all of you who hacked in MW3.
The dvar values is no longer just to: (read + 0xC)
It has changed

Primary Ammo - Integer
t6sp.exe+1BC62DC
Secondary Ammo - Integer
01FC62E4
Tactical Ammo - Integer
01FC62F0
Lethal Ammo - Integer
01FC62EC
Health - Integer
t6sp.exe+1A1E318
Disable AIs - Integer
2A7A498
Draw Crosshair - Integer
2A592C8
Speed - Integer
2A7A1F8
Jump Height - Float
B035B4
Fog - Integer
2A4CD08
PS. here is the true god mode.
(It's built in the game so, it's better to use that :P)

God Mode (Real)
281E308
Byte (1)
I have xP, so I can't play the game :c but have some stuff from my IDB

int __cdecl Cbuf_AddText(int int1, int text) : 00475E50
.text:0055FD20 CG_FireWeapon
.text:005FF1D0 CG_EjectWeaponBrass
.text:0055FF99 call CalcRecoil
.text:00562890 GetWeapon
.text:00598960 GetRandomFloat

null this for lolcakes and/or bancakes
vec3_t Recoil = *(vec3_t*)0x2CACD032;
Zombie Version: 20.28.3
Ammo1:2289334
Ammo2:22892F8
Ammo3:228933C
Ammo4:2289300
Nades: 2289338
Money:228E4D0
Health:2108E68
T6MP 19.127.4 - ADDRESSES MIGHT BE WRONG.

Name: g_speed
Address: 247E1A0
Type: Float
Value: -

Name: bg_gravity
Address: BD32EC
Type: Float
Value: -

Name: jump_height
Address: BE98A0
Type: Float
Value: -

Name: cg_fov
Address: B94A00
Type: Float
Value: -

Name: r_specularMap
Address: 3324B14
Type: 4-Bytes
Value: 0-1

Name: falldamage_min_height
Address: B94A00
Type: Float
Value: -

Name: falldamage_max_height
Address: C0AA0C
Type: Float
Value: -
Quote Originally Posted by gteuk View Post
Is it possible there are different addresses for different regions? I built my version using different addresses than Jorndel as his did not work for me other than tactical and fog
I do not see the point in me releasing another SP cheat on this site as there is already 3 out at the moment
Most likely that everyone is posting non-static addresses because the values exist within a dvar pointer which can be located at different places on different computers.
Uhh...not so sure if these are entirely correct but... here's two Dvars what I reversed:
(I got them from Geomatrical's executables for MP, whatever version that is.)

Code:
cg_drawThroughWalls ...... 0x5AAD40
cg_disableplayernames ..... 0x77B290
Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
Uhh...not so sure if these are entirely correct but... here's two Dvars what I reversed:
(I got them from Geomatrical's executables for MP, whatever version that is.)

Code:
cg_drawThroughWalls ...... 0x5AAD40
cg_disableplayernames ..... 0x77B290
It's outdated now, that's for sure.
Multiplayer Addresses
Primary ammo 022882C4
Secondary ammo 022882C0
Lethal nades 022882C8
Tactical nade 022882CC
Good to have you back no spread



Making some tests when I finish I may post the tutorial...

Skidrow Version:

EEF61C + 0x18 = 0.0f - write to the perk pointer + offset

then just change this jump to his opposite:

0x0068013A - perk check

Thanks Barata...
Steam addresses are easy saying that all are saying that if you know where to look

here is an offset 0x57f8 I know it is of value for those hunting the first MP zombies

can someone offer a reliable health address in return as I am sick of looking, just need player 1
rescent update for zombies


Jump Height
t6zm.exe+7EE09C

and the offset between players is 57F8
Posts 1–15 of 66 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?