Test server trainer, loading the game
I have been trying everything I can think of with my extremely limited ActionScript knowledge. The problem is loading the game swf.
I have searched and searched and tested and tested, to no avail. I even straight up copied the code from Loader_Test.swf and edited it a bit to correct url requests, yet it won't load.
When running the code a the first error is error #1053: illegal override of removeChildren() in Game, then a bunch of #1065 reference errors are occuring, saying that variable x is not defined.
I feel a bit embarassed to be honest, I mean, loading the game should be simple..
What is the reason for this? Would anyone more experience with AS3 mind taking some time to look at this?
I have searched and searched and tested and tested, to no avail. I even straight up copied the code from Loader_Test.swf and edited it a bit to correct url requests, yet it won't load.
When running the code a the first error is error #1053: illegal override of removeChildren() in Game, then a bunch of #1065 reference errors are occuring, saying that variable x is not defined.
I feel a bit embarassed to be honest, I mean, loading the game should be simple..
What is the reason for this? Would anyone more experience with AS3 mind taking some time to look at this?


