WTBLooking for refund Freight forwarder 20%

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Looking for refund Freight forwarder 20%
Previously they worked refunds with my current address but something changed. now the company is freight forwader so I pay 20%
Contact skype leonardo.moreno992
Impossible. No one can do refunds for freight forwarding companies I don't care what anyone says.
Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
Impossible. No one can do refunds for freight forwarding companies I don't care what anyone says.
I've refunded freight Forwarders it depends the site and the rep honestly if they don't notice it they won't say shit I've done Amazon, Casa. Com, diapers twice, and abercrombie

- - - Updated - - -

I could try your order but there is no guarantee honestly.
Quote Originally Posted by Groundwar View Post
I've refunded freight Forwarders it depends the site and the rep honestly if they don't notice it they won't say shit I've done Amazon, Casa. Com, diapers twice, and abercrombie

- - - Updated - - -

I could try your order but there is no guarantee honestly.
Bullshit. There is NOWAY for amazon that you can do reships. Sure on other sites but in this thread he is asking for Amazon so not sure why you are commenting on other sites???
Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
Bullshit. There is NOWAY for amazon that you can do reships. Sure on other sites but in this thread he is asking for Amazon so not sure why you are commenting on other sites???
i did amazon a week and half ago i still have the order details to show proof but they dont play that shit anymore ive only done it once with amazon using a frieght forwarder it was a low value $200 item
Quote Originally Posted by Groundwar View Post
i did amazon a week and half ago i still have the order details to show proof but they dont play that shit anymore ive only done it once with amazon using a frieght forwarder it was a low value $200 item
Show proof. No way stop with the BS.
Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
Impossible. No one can do refunds for freight forwarding companies I don't care what anyone says.
I can send photos of recent refund with the same address. The problem is that the refunder
He has no time.
Quote Originally Posted by DOP3BOOST View Post
I can send photos of recent refund with the same address. The problem is that the refunder
He has no time.
ill show proof when i can upload the pictures but i can do your order if you need it refunded?
Quote Originally Posted by Groundwar View Post
ill show proof when i can upload the pictures but i can do your order if you need it refunded?
Yes You can try add on skype.
Ive tried multiple times with Freight Forwarders, i can say that is extremely hard, but not impossible, i got a refund 2 weeks ago.
Actually, I might be able to help, but it really depends on which reship company you used.
HMU on skype, in sig.
Try Rop89 he has a thread here, and contact him if he can still do it. He did mine
I still look for a refunder
Freight forwarders are extremely hard and basically impossible, your order is also $450, try replacements instead of refunds
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?