for fuck's sake, I get a new csgo account and I win 4 comp games in a row and I get this 20h competitive cooldown... It's so fucking bullshit, I just want to fucking play....
I agree with you, sometimes, it's annoying af... I don't even know why do they give cooldowns in such a situation like yours.
4 wins ? did they change it? I always had a cooldown after 2 wins.
Originally Posted by Kyungrae
4 wins ? did they change it? I always had a cooldown after 2 wins.
I think they did.
Originally Posted by FinnishFX
I think they did.
Lucky bastard, took me 1 week to get 10 wins.
Originally Posted by Kyungrae
Lucky bastard, took me 1 week to get 10 wins.
hahahahahahahahaha
Then just buy a smurf account to avoid this
lol I get 7 day bans each week from me raging so I only played one game per werk
fkn 'callibration' wtf
Originally Posted by FinnishFX
for fuck's sake, I get a new csgo account and I win 4 comp games in a row and I get this 20h competitive cooldown... It's so fucking bullshit, I just want to fucking play....
i remember that when i was in my placement matches
Isn't it 20 hour cooldown for every 2 matches won?