CDKey refund - G2A Alternative

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
CDKey refund - G2A Alternative
So with recent posts saying G2A does respond to chargeback. I just refunded BF1 from cdkeys.com, it took about a week but got the full refund without response. Only tried this one time but wont expect them to suddenly check.
Good luck and have fun refunding from this site.

Proof: https://gyazo.com/a2922d72b78e5723fc4e4edd421a3814
Quote Originally Posted by ImALegend2013 View Post
So with recent posts saying G2A does respond to chargeback. I just refunded BF1 from cdkeys.com, it took about a week but got the full refund without response. Only tried this one time but wont expect them to suddenly check.
Good luck and have fun refunding from this site.

Proof: https://gyazo.com/a2922d72b78e5723fc4e4edd421a3814ⓘ
Hey man can you please explain me how you guys do so it only takes 1 week when i am doing it it takes like 14+ days
Quote Originally Posted by selex280811 View Post
Hey man can you please explain me how you guys do so it only takes 1 week when i am doing it it takes like 14+ days
This one actually took 10 days. It was from a different site than G2a.
I placed the order a few weeks ago. I openen a dispute and immediately escelated it to a claim. They will still wait a few days for the seller to respond, but when the time period ends it will only take few hours till you get your money back. The only thing I can think of that will make it faster is waiting a few days before escelating it to a claim but you/I will have to test that theory.
Quote Originally Posted by ImALegend2013 View Post
This one actually took 10 days. It was from a different site than G2a.
I placed the order a few weeks ago. I openen a dispute and immediately escelated it to a claim. They will still wait a few days for the seller to respond, but when the time period ends it will only take few hours till you get your money back. The only thing I can think of that will make it faster is waiting a few days before escelating it to a claim but you/I will have to test that theory.
Some people on another forum says that they reply to the chargebacks.. ;-;
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?