HelpLevel 1 --> Level 30

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Level 1 --> Level 30
How much is the typical level boosting?

I'm just looking to get a boost to level 30, but not paying too much for it :/

Please help, thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by [-] View Post
How much is the typical level boosting?

I'm just looking to get a boost to level 30, but not paying too much for it :/

Please help, thanks!
Please specify region and the amount you're willing to spend.
Quote Originally Posted by Sanny View Post
Please specify region and the amount you're willing to spend.
I have a selling/buying thread in the section, if you want to check it out.

Anyways, my price range is $3 ~ $25... Not sure the price :/

I'm new to LoL, so I decided "fuck that, not leveling".

Also it's NA.
Quote Originally Posted by [-] View Post
I have a selling/buying thread in the section, if you want to check it out.

Anyways, my price range is $3 ~ $25... Not sure the price :/

I'm new to LoL, so I decided "fuck that, not leveling".

Also it's NA.
Why would you not want to level up yourself and learn? I mean if you're a smurf and wants to get someone to level your account i understand but you're actually new.
//Closed

OP is ban evader.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us