Blood Cloak: The Assistant (Carbon)

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Blood Cloak: The Assistant (Carbon)
This is a modified version of @SynqZ 's The Assistant prototype bot but is solely focused for Carbon.



Instructions for use:

  1. Load the bot into the Bot Manager & Load the .spt unto the Packet Spammer (f2)
  2. Enable the Bot Manager DO NOT enable/tick the box on the Spam box in the packet spammer yet!
  3. Wait until the bot teleports you to evilwarnul r12:Left (Legion Fenrir Area by Klunk)
  4. As soon as you arrive speak to Klunk and open the diamonds shop > capes > select blood cloak
  5. By this juncture the bot must have killed its first Legion Fenrir and would be at a 1/1 Runes | 0/1 Blood Cloak status
  6. Wait til you're out of combat, then purchase the blood cloak manually. DO NOT close the shop.
  7. By now the quest should have completed and will turn in in a few seconds(or maybe after it leaves battle assuming it started battle again while you were doing all that).
  8. Congratulations! You just finished the quest by purchasing the blood cloak manually, which is just Step 1!
  9. Now on to the fun part: Still with the Diamonds Shop open at the Capes Tab with Blood Cloak selected, open Packet Spammer(f2)
  10. Set it to 6000ms then tick Spam.
  11. By now you must be fighting your second(or third) Legion Fenrir.
  12. You will now start buying blood cloaks automatically while not in battle, you will at times receive the error You cannot do that in battle! or You do not meet the requirements to buy this item! that's totally fine, the bot will still keep purchasing blood cloaks for you!
  13. After your 3rd or 4th turn in, you can now close the shop and the bot will still continue purchasing blood cloaks while doing and completing the quest

I recommend enabling Cancel Target on Kill on the Bot Options Menu(f4)
NOTE: You have to start back from #1 every time you start the bot.

If there are errors or problems please comment below, I'll try to help as much as possible.

 
Credits
@CaIamity
- For making me put the effort to find a fix and for starting this thread.

@SynqZ
- Providing the prototype but sadly is only usable on Cetera since the Quest ID(Crag&Bamboozle) and Packet(Doesn't always work) aren't really very universal, still a very good bot though.

@Play_N_Hack
- For providing the Buy Blood Cloak packet.

@D.V
- For creating Carbon.


Scans: (1) (2)
Blood Cloak - The Assistant (Carbon) by Yuudoku_mpgh.net.zip1 KB · 372 downloads Clean
Good release! This should be useful for Carbon users. I haven't used carbon so I didnt really expect anything different tbh.
Well played.
Quote Originally Posted by SynqZ View Post
Good release! This should be useful for Carbon users. I haven't used carbon so I didnt really expect anything different tbh.
Well played.
Would not be possible without your prototype. Cheers!
Good release! thanx Yuudoku
best one

- - - Updated - - -

but sadly the bugs all gone
Quote Originally Posted by malkom View Post

but sadly the bugs all gone
What do you mean by that?
Do you mean Ultra S.N.ow? or?
Very nice thread design, and nice to see a carbon version of this bot pop up. Kudos to you my friend.
Almost as fast as my homemade one lol. Pretty nice and handy, but as I stack I prefer to do it manually so I can switch items in and out of bank to continue stacking.
Quote Originally Posted by Play_N_Hack View Post
Almost as fast as my homemade one lol. Pretty nice and handy, but as I stack I prefer to do it manually so I can switch items in and out of bank to continue stacking.
Haha
True, when I have it running I make it a habit to keep it maximized and have it filtered via reject drop(whitelist) so I can see if I actually get the item I want to stack, then go through the process.
Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
Haha
True, when I have it running I make it a habit to keep it maximized and have it filtered via reject drop(whitelist) so I can see if I actually get the item I want to stack, then go through the process.
Pretty much how I do it. I have the packet spammer open to hit "send" when needed, have bank open to swap around, and the "whitelist". Pity TA doesn't drop Mem Vouchers XD

I love how the description of the Vouchers say "You may own only 1 at a time" but I got 17 Non Mem Vouchers :^)
I know this is not related to your post but i will ask anyway. How do you ppl get so much money on the Testing Servers?
Quote Originally Posted by Geovane108 View Post
I know this is not related to your post but i will ask anyway. How do you ppl get so much money on the Testing Servers?
On test servers, boosts were glitched which meant you can stack you armor boosts. This allowed people to gain like 6x gold boosts which meant quests like "Ultra SN.O.W" which usually give you like 100k gold, they were getting like 1.2mil (including standard gold boosts). This glitch along with the passive glitch allowed easy boss killing however the passives have now been patched meaning this is harder to accomplish
how long does it usually take for the non mem voucher to drop?
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?