Thumbs upWTSSean's FitBit Service | Fast | Vouched | PayPal & BTC | $30 | Blaze, Surge, Charge HR

Posts 1–15 of 100 · Page 1 of 7
Sean's FitBit Service | Fast | Vouched | PayPal & BTC | $30 | Blaze, Surge, Charge HR


 
Terms of Service (MUST READ BEFORE YOU ADD ME)

Terms of Service:
  • All sales are final
  • You will not charge back the payment under any circumstances
  • I am not responsible for what happens before or after you receive the product
  • You MUST vouch after I complete the service with photo proof (Personal information can be edited out) within three days or I will report you in the scammers grave for breach of the ToS
  • I reserve the right to change the ToS at anytime without notifying you or without your consent
  • You must pay first
  • No refunds will be given under any circumstance


[IMG]https://**********.com/addskype/HiddenWhiteGhost.png[/IMG]ⓘ
Skype: HiddenWhiteGhost
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
@ @GOAT

How about some proof?


There is one today still being processed. Will find my confirmation number for a blaze here in a second.

Edit:
Good luck wishes,

Another of my Ebook students.
Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
Good luck wishes,

Another of my Ebook students.
Thanks my man. Would say more of tips than a lesson
Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
Thanks my man. Would say more of tips than a lesson
Can I get a vouch copy for a fitbit blaze? Hmu on skype
Interested, contacted on skype
Just ordered a surge already got scammed twice on this forum on fitbits hope third time is the charm ! will post pictures if this actually comes in
Quote Originally Posted by irohtheteamaker View Post
Just ordered a surge already got scammed twice on this forum on fitbits hope third time is the charm ! will post pictures if this actually comes in
You wont be disappointed my man
Wow sick thread bro!!!! So dank!!!!
4 Fitbits sent out last night. Contact me to be put on todays list!
using my new credit card to build credit. Purchased a blue surge. I was very excited on skype, but was told to chill.
Sean wanted my unwavering faith in him, so I spoke very little, paid, and chat ended. Will update when he updates.
Never had the moment to appreciate on skype. So, thankyou sean for considering to get this surge to me

update 1: and just about 3h 10min later I am blessed with a receipt from fitbit having my address on it, being shipped to it
I'm really feeling it.
----- -----
post purchase and payment

----- -----
update 1:
Quote Originally Posted by CriticalDream View Post
using my new credit card to build credit. Purchased a blue surge. I was very excited on skype, but was told to chill.
Sean wanted my unwavering faith in him, so I spoke very little, paid, and chat ended. Will update when he updates.
Never had the moment to appreciate on skype. So, thankyou sean for considering to get this surge to me
Thanks my man. Order coming right up
Taking orders as we speak. Vouches will be coming soon. All customers Fitbits have shipped out.
hey mate, is delivery just to the US?
Posts 1–15 of 100 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?