Thumbs upWTSSean's FitBit Service | Fast | Vouched | PayPal & BTC | $30 | Blaze, Surge, Charge HR

Posts 61–75 of 100 · Page 5 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by Blackbeas View Post
What's the maximum amount of watches I can order?
2 - 5 per address. Only 1 at a time though.
+vouch
I just got my fitbit shipped to my door!
Also seller was very quick and polite with his service

Proof: http ://imgur.com/ZXeWOKL
Quote Originally Posted by chahin98 View Post
+vouch
I just got my fitbit shipped to my door!
Also seller was very quick and polite with his service

Proof: http ://imgur.com/ZXeWOKL
Thanks my man come back anytime
Bump to the top
Bump to the top
I have my Blaze. Thanks Sean. I recommend this guy. It helped a lot and was very professional
Quote Originally Posted by theonekaneda View Post
I have my Blaze. Thanks Sean. I recommend this guy. It helped a lot and was very professional
Thanks man hit me up for more
Bruh you didn't even send me my last fitbit
Quote Originally Posted by Groundwar View Post
Bruh you didn't even send me my last fitbit
he is banned
Can someone explain why he is banned lmfao
Why is he banned, Explain to me please!

Quote Originally Posted by Groundwar View Post
i see that now i had to call card company to get my money back for the fitbit he didnt send
Quote Originally Posted by Fireborn View Post
Why is he banned, Explain to me please!
i am not sure why he is banned
I've dealt with the OP once and he scammed me a few months back. I'd be very careful in dealing with him. I didn't report it because the trade was done away from MPGH.
Quote Originally Posted by W23rd View Post
I've dealt with the OP once and he scammed me a few months back. I'd be very careful in dealing with him. I didn't report it because the trade was done away from MPGH.
@Flengo @Hova @DarkLordXYZ @Psychotic

User is continuing to shit post on my threads. Has nothing to do with Fitbit and if there was a scam he should put it in the scammers grave.........but there isn't one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Groundwar View Post
Bruh you didn't even send me my last fitbit
@Flengo @Hova @DarkLordXYZ @Psychotic
Why wasnt this deleted? This isnt true and is simply sales trashing.
Vouch for seller will never and i mean never do business with him again i got my fitbit but this is the worst and rudest seller ever...there here is your lousy vouch
Posts 61–75 of 100 · Page 5 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?