[MWR] Can somebody show me how to hack my level with MWR?

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
[MWR] Can somebody show me how to hack my level with MWR?
Solved



found it out my self thanks
i'll give you a tips, xp you see in barracks is not your real xp, that explain why when you change your xp on cheat engine nothing happen.
i have offset for all stats, you can change anything, also you can unlock all. I cant give them, I dont wanna ruin leaderboard with 2,147,483,648 score (maximum range for a 32 bit signed integer) and full prestige 20 in the game. If you really want it, search it, or wait until someone wanna ruin the game and release all offset
Quote Originally Posted by ZeubyX View Post
i'll give you a tips, xp you see in barracks is not your real xp, that explain why when you change your xp on cheat engine nothing happen.
i have offset for all stats, you can change anything, also you can unlock all. I cant give them, I dont wanna ruin leaderboard with 2,147,483,648 score (maximum range for a 32 bit signed integer) and full prestige 20 in the game. If you really want it, search it, or wait until someone wanna ruin the game and release all offset
Pls send me the offset
Quote Originally Posted by ZeubyX View Post
i'll give you a tips, xp you see in barracks is not your real xp, that explain why when you change your xp on cheat engine nothing happen.
i have offset for all stats, you can change anything, also you can unlock all. I cant give them, I dont wanna ruin leaderboard with 2,147,483,648 score (maximum range for a 32 bit signed integer) and full prestige 20 in the game. If you really want it, search it, or wait until someone wanna ruin the game and release all offset
Can you at least say/release the details on how to unlock all? Also, it isn't hard to edit leaderboard.
Quote Originally Posted by ZeubyX View Post
i'll give you a tips, xp you see in barracks is not your real xp, that explain why when you change your xp on cheat engine nothing happen.
i have offset for all stats, you can change anything, also you can unlock all. I cant give them, I dont wanna ruin leaderboard with 2,147,483,648 score (maximum range for a 32 bit signed integer) and full prestige 20 in the game. If you really want it, search it, or wait until someone wanna ruin the game and release all offset
maybe u could give me XP offset private? - Score etc. i found my self
Im gonna release one soon, just wait
Quote Originally Posted by spectrumm View Post
Im gonna release one soon, just wait
Anychance you can give me a tip on how I'd find the actual rank XP though? tried looking at XP tables and entering that XP, tried barracks XP, tried editing actual score.. Can't seem to actually get the XP.

I kind of want to learn how you guys found it rather than just be given the answer, although the answer alone is nice.
dont worry, my tool is being posted rn
Quote Originally Posted by spectrumm View Post
dont worry, my tool is being posted rn
Okay, can't wait until released!
Quote Originally Posted by bob4876 View Post
Okay, can't wait until released!
I found everything except XP and Prestige -.-
Quote Originally Posted by spectrumm View Post
dont worry, my tool is being posted rn
This'll be lit.
Quote Originally Posted by TP410 View Post
As the title say - i tried so many things but nothing worked so maybe someone could help me

thanks in advance
-----Solved-----

I found it out my self thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by TP410 View Post
-----Solved-----

I found it out my self thanks!
I've been trying to figure this out for the past week, think we can skype or care to share? I will pay if need be. Thanks!

Skype: nevieshaffer
Steam: topkekpleb1
How?? You can contact me on my skype Deathillustrated maybe you can help me out??

-Aspiire
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?