[Making] Custom Signatures

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[Making] Custom Signatures
I make signatures related to this:
 
Examples













I can also make sig's like this. With different fronts:


This is for free. Nothing required.
I like the third one,

add my name Kaoru in the middle and on the bottom corner, add a small skype logo and ******kaoruux

thanks man!
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Is Daddy View Post
I like the third one,

add my name Kaoru in the middle and on the bottom corner, add a small skype logo and ******kaoruux

thanks man!
You add me
Quote Originally Posted by AzzyG View Post


You add me
added you bro
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Is Daddy View Post


added you bro
Talking on skype
Youre making this for free? I think some people might even pay you for something like that but who knows
Quote Originally Posted by mrmanchild View Post
Youre making this for free? I think some people might even pay you for something like that but who knows
I make it for free, but I won't say no to donations
third one is nice, but the rest seem over crowded with unnecessary effects. With the second image, the you cannot see the I in Ice Cube, as the background is a very similar colour to your text colour, maybe a White instead of red would of been better.

- - - Updated - - -

Made this Image Title for you, use it if you like it. and feel free to share it around to others.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?