QuestionUnresolvedMemory

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Memory
so, suddenlly.. every memory feature gets disconnected from server then.. taraa perm ban
i don't actually know why even when i check in game i get perm ban
Anyone have any idea about that?
To me, turning wallhack and see ghost on seems to trigger this. If I only use ESPs, it's working just fine.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki2 View Post
To me, turning wallhack and see ghost on seems to trigger this. If I only use ESPs, it's working just fine.
Yea because ESP does not modify memory..
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post


Yea because ESP does not modify memory..
Sir Can You Teach Me How TO Make ESP Skeleton Or Give A Full Of Source Code I Know You Sir You Awesome Coders ..
i have it but it special
Quote Originally Posted by Dimas03 View Post
i have it but it special
can you send it to me ?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?