Solvedproblem with multiacc

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
problem with multiacc
i followed a guide to create a multiaccount without getting restricted. it works perfectly but i have to wait like 3 days when sumbitting scores because they do not sumbit at all and stay on local rankings. any help to remove this waiting?
If you have mac changer open that might be the case.
That means you didnt do all the steps, probably. I have made a new account and I could submit scores instantly. Could you explain better?
Quote Originally Posted by BuRn55 View Post
That means you didnt do all the steps, probably. I have made a new account and I could submit scores instantly. Could you explain better?
i followed every step in gutgutgut's thread (can't post links) except for reinstalling osu. i also have non- existant emails so i think being verified or reinstalling osu solves the problem.
Reconnect To Your Internet And Restart Computer
Are you sure it's not just your internet being shitty? IMO, you should not submit any score that can restrict you in 1 week or so, just play unranked maps. And PP farming is boring af. I stopped pp farming after 4 or 5 of my 3-digit accounts got restricted.
But I doubt you came here to listen to my rambling lol.
Firstly, I think you should properly follow all steps.
Any errors popup when you submit your score? You should at least have a screenshot or something so that people can help you troubleshoot.
Quote Originally Posted by as013 View Post
Are you sure it's not just your internet being shitty? IMO, you should not submit any score that can restrict you in 1 week or so, just play unranked maps. And PP farming is boring af. I stopped pp farming after 4 or 5 of my 3-digit accounts got restricted.
But I doubt you came here to listen to my rambling lol.
Firstly, I think you should properly follow all steps.
Any errors popup when you submit your score? You should at least have a screenshot or something so that people can help you troubleshoot.
thank you for trying to help but his is solved.
Alright good to hear.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us