WTSAMAZON GIFT CARD (.COM) FOR BTC - 85% RATE - LEGIT AGC

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
AMAZON GIFT CARD (.COM) FOR BTC - 85% RATE - LEGIT AGC
Hi,

Current stock: $50 AGC

I sometimes get paid in AGC (.com) and I have no use for them, but I take them as a payment method for my services because customers can't get bitcoin.

I want to sell them for 85% (don't bash this thread saying it's too much for AGC, they are legally obtained, not some carded/cracked Amazon GC). If you don't want it, don't post.

If you want it, add me on skype and we can talk.

[img]http://**********.com/addskype/live%3Adianaseller.png[/img]

TOS:

I don't go first.
I will provide proof on skype if requested.
Thread was approved.

Decided to sell for 80% = $40 BTC.

Add me on skype to buy.
Quote Originally Posted by dianaclarke View Post
Thread was approved.

Decided to sell for 80% = $40 BTC.

Add me on skype to buy.
I'd buy them but on PayPal
Quote Originally Posted by Default View Post


I'd buy them but on PayPal
I don't use Paypal.

I can only take BTC.
Quote Originally Posted by dianaclarke View Post
I don't use Paypal.

I can only take BTC.
added you on skype
I just bought it, everything went smooth. Recommended!
added you on skype


need 100 agc
I have a new AGC in stock: $18

Selling for $15 BTC - non-negotiable. This was legally obtained, not carded.

Add me on skype to chat.
Hi guys,

I have another AGC in stock: $18

Selling for $15 BTC - non-negotiable. This was legally obtained, not carded.

Add me on skype to chat.


Edit: SOLD!
$30 AGC (for .com) - not carded, with proof for $24 BTC.

Add me on skype or PM me here to buy.
@dianaclarke I'll buy all you have but 85% is just nonsense.

You can sell bitcoin for 15%+ more so I am actually paying evne more than the giftcard is worth lol.

Let me know if you want a constant buyer of everything you get for 70% bitcoin at most...
Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
@dianaclarke I'll buy all you have but 85% is just nonsense.

You can sell bitcoin for 15%+ more so I am actually paying evne more than the giftcard is worth lol.

Let me know if you want a constant buyer of everything you get for 70% bitcoin at most...
Thanks, but not thanks.

I have buyers for 80% and even 85% sometimes.
Quote Originally Posted by dianaclarke View Post
Thanks, but not thanks.

I have buyers for 80% and even 85% sometimes.
No offense nothing against you, but those are just dumb buyers getting robbed.
Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
No offense nothing against you, but those are just dumb buyers getting robbed.
And no offense to you, but would you sell something you bought for $100 (with your money or in exchange for a service - not illegal service if you were going to ask that) for 70% of that? That's like losing $30 right there. These are not SE'd or carded like most of the people who sell them at 60-70% do, so if you're not gonna buy, at least don't talk about my customers like that. I never talked about you or your customers the way you just did so you have no right to do it here.

Posting your opinion is one thing, calling someone dumb is another. Learn some manners, my friend!
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?