CAC Bypass
It's been over two years and I still have no idea how to bypass !cake. Can anyone help me please? I have no idea what to do and since everyone replies with short, scummy responses that don't help at all like "you have to be retarded to not know this" or "just load b4 autorun" and other shit, I'm not getting anywhere with this. I've honestly become so doubtful that I'll ever get any help from here, but it's worth one last shot, so I'm just going to hope that at least one person will be nice enough to explain the concept of bypassing CAC. I don't want to be spoonfed, I just want to know what to do and what I'd need to do it which is by far something almost everyone has failed to communicate regarding this topic. Thank you, if you decide to be helpful and not post something unnecessary and scummy like "Learn how to code, then you can bypass cac".
One last thing. Knowing how to code isn't going to bypass anything, just for those of you who think that telling someone to learn how to code is helpful (It's not).
One last thing. Knowing how to code isn't going to bypass anything, just for those of you who think that telling someone to learn how to code is helpful (It's not).

