Yo yo yo

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Yo yo yo
Hi guys,

Hope everyone's having a good day/night. I joined here to learn a thing or two about hacking online games and the meet the most brilliant minds in hacking today. Back when wild ones on facebook was up i did speed hacks, and a few basic value changing using cheat engine. Those were stuff i learnt off youtube. So basically I have my eyes set on Blackshot now which is much more challenging, I was in pursuit of an Associates in I.T and made it up to Data Structures so i think i could understand the nitty gritty of code injecting which appears to be the way in for hacking Blackshot SEA. I look forward to meeting you amazing coders and may the power of the hacker be with you. Cheers!
Welcome to MPGH
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
Welcome to MPGH
Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
welcome to mpgh
Much appreciated.
Welcome to Mpgh!
Quote Originally Posted by sigura View Post
Welcome to Mpgh!
Thank you!
welcome to the forum bro man joe

hope yo find yor niche here
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us