OutdatedAPP - Aim Point Perfect 3.0

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
APP - Aim Point Perfect 3.0
Hi all, today i release APP 3.0

Aim Point Perfect will draw aim point on sceen and working for all FPS

The function "Auto setting coordinates" i will update soon!

[Update] Version 3.0 / 11:00 AM 25/11/2016

What's new 3.0:
- Add two style aim point
- Add four button coordinates
- Fix bugs.
- Fix coordinattes
- Improve tool

Old version

Version 2.0 | 12:04 AM | 15/11/2016
- Improve function "Anti hidden"
- Add two mode "Anti hidden"

Version 1.2 | 10:00 AM 15/11/2016
- Fix auto close tool

Version 1.1 | Update 9:24 PM 14/11/2016
- Fix coordinates settings
- Code again to try fix drop FPS

Version 1.0 | 7/11/2016
- Release Aim Point Perfect


Can I get banned for this?
Absolutely not, this does not hook, write or read any memory from another process. The only thing it does is display a aim point on a window.

Does this work on fullscreen games?
Yes

How to use?

- Download and extract the attachment
- Run Setup APP.exe and setup.
- Uncheck Vietnamese interface if you don't know Vietnamese.
- Click button "On"
- Setting Coordinates setting. You can use 4 button (left, up, down, right) to setting.
- Choose style and color you want
- Enjoy

Note:
Choose mode "Anti hidden" if aim point don't show in game.
+ Auto: Tool auto anti hidden 5 seconds/times
+ Manual: Press [Fix], tool will anti hidden after 5 seconds

Choose mode "Fix wrong position" if aim point wrong position when game round
+ Mode "Auto": Tool auto fix wrong position 9 seconds /times
+ Mode "Manual": You must ALT + TAB to tool and click [Apply] then ALT + TAB to game

You should play the game in windowed mode for smoothest
I will update style, color and function
Sorry for my English

Virus Scan links
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/h135dh6rhr
https://virustotal.com/en/file/2dadb...is/1480299332/
APP 3.0_mpgh.net_mpgh.net.rar33 KB · 122 downloads 7/55 malicious
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
Need you to remove the outside link in the file @KyoLib
Outside link?
Quote Originally Posted by KyoLib View Post
Outside link?
The software one.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


The software one.
It has only one software


Setup has been removed
Quote Originally Posted by KyoLib View Post


Setup has been removed
Again, need the unpacked version. Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


Again, need the unpacked version. Thanks!

Done!
Quote Originally Posted by KyoLib View Post



Done!
Updated your main post and added the virus scan links.
I need help nothing happens when im in game NA server
Quote Originally Posted by theman977 View Post
I need help nothing happens when im in game NA server
what's up?
I've tested it and I still have a few problems maybe even more than last time. I had to keep changing up the resolution and using the up/down controls to fix the position, even though I did set the Fix position and Anti-hidden to automatic, also tried it manual but didn't work. For example my game resolution is 800x600 I had to make the APP to 800x550 just to put it in middle. I also still have the fps go down from 120 to 40...
doesnt work for NA. it works on desktop, but when i go back to the game, nothings there
Quote Originally Posted by D4nny_ View Post
doesnt work for NA. it works on desktop, but when i go back to the game, nothings there
Choose windows mode.
When game in round, you click Fix then ATL + TAB back to game! Wait 5s aim point will show!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iepizz View Post
I've tested it and I still have a few problems maybe even more than last time. I had to keep changing up the resolution and using the up/down controls to fix the position, even though I did set the Fix position and Anti-hidden to automatic, also tried it manual but didn't work. For example my game resolution is 800x600 I had to make the APP to 800x550 just to put it in middle. I also still have the fps go down from 120 to 40...
1. What's game name?
2. Wrong position only appears when you play the game fullscreens. Aim point wrong compared with initial setup.
3. You only use Anti hidded if aim point don't show in game.
4. Setting Coordinates: I have bypass the borders around windows and i will fix soon
5. Drop FPS: I test on 10 PC, and FPS ranged from 184-162. I think this problems of your PC, but i will try more.
6. Next update, i will update function" Auto setting coordinates "! The function only work on windows mode!

p/s: You should try play game with windows mode
Sr my English
Quote Originally Posted by KyoLib View Post
Choose windows mode.
When game in round, you click Fix then ATL + TAB back to game! Wait 5s aim point will show!

- - - Updated - - -



1. What's game name?
2. Wrong position only appears when you play the game fullscreens. Aim point wrong compared with initial setup.
3. You only use Anti hidded if aim point don't show in game.
4. Setting Coordinates: I have bypass the borders around windows and i will fix soon
5. Drop FPS: I test on 10 PC, and FPS ranged from 184-162. I think this problems of your PC, but i will try more.
6. Next update, i will update function" Auto setting coordinates "! The function only work on windows mode!

p/s: You should try play game with windows mode
Sr my English
sorry but there is no way i can see using windowed mode..
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us