WTS💸Clash Royale Account💸 6 LEGENDARIES💸4100+💸 LVL 10💸 HIGH LEVEL CARDS💸

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
💸Clash Royale Account💸 6 LEGENDARIES💸4100+💸 LVL 10💸 HIGH LEVEL CARDS💸
Hey guys, I'm selling my Clash Royale account. It's one of the highest in the world. 4100+ trophies, and a lot of donations. Best of all the price is negotiable! Add me on Skype ******iridiummpgh ! .





what's the price of it ?
please mention me when respounding, so i can see price
Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
what's the price of it ?
please mention me when respounding, so i can see price
I stated the price was negotiable lol
Quote Originally Posted by Hydrogen View Post


I stated the price was negotiable lol
We want a rough Idea. If I offered you $50 now would you take it?
Quote Originally Posted by Hydrogen View Post
Hey guys, I'm selling my Clash Royale account. It's one of the highest in the world. 4100+ trophies, and a lot of donations. Best of all the price is negotiable! Add me on Skype ******iridiummpgh ! .
Does it matter if its iOS or not?
Quote Originally Posted by Maximum Max View Post
Does it matter if its iOS or not?
No, I can still give you with code that is used to link accounts.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
We want a rough Idea. If I offered you $50 now would you take it?
No, at this stage I've recieved an offer of $150.
Quote Originally Posted by Maximum Max View Post
Does it matter if its iOS or not?
Do you have to quote the whole post...?
Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post


Do you have to quote the whole post...?
Can you calm down?
Bump! Still selling!!!!!
Mistakes have been made... Clan is showing....

- - - Updated - - -

NVM lol I looked it up and no results ;( Darn Thought I was going to be smart ;( like the will ever happen
Bump~~~ still selling!
Bump! Still selling, very good account!
Bump! Still selling, very good account!
$150? Isn't clash royale dead.
Quote Originally Posted by devcryo View Post
$150? Isn't clash royale dead.
lol are you dumb it is no where near dead.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?