PatchedBOOSTING YOUR OWN ACCOUNT [EXPLOIT/TUTORIAL/BOOSTING METHOD/SELLABLE]

Posts 1–15 of 312 · Page 1 of 21
BOOSTING YOUR OWN ACCOUNT [EXPLOIT/TUTORIAL/BOOSTING METHOD/SELLABLE]
Hello.

I have used this method for many many months and now, I would like to share it with you so all of you can boost your own accounts



How does this work

Its simply you queue up against your own Accounts and play against them. Its easy as that. And now you are asking yourself why are the other Accounts not deranking. Thats easy, Matchmaking thinks you didn't played because you dont get any elo removed in the losing team since they dont win any rounds and don't do any points.

WHAT THE RESULT LOOKS LIKE
https://i.gyazo.com/40a696056d556712...51378961a9.jpg


Requirements?

- Atleast 8Gb Ram (If you have more its better, i use 16GB)
- 10 Accounts (9x your 1x you want to boost or whoever else you want to boost)
(- more than 1 screen)
- A GOOD PC (I have i7 6700k + 2x980 strix)
- Sandboxie with a license (important!!)


How to get started:

1. DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL SANDBOXIE

2. Start it and create 10 Sandboxes.
https://i.gyazo.com/45b1311a0060df16...b152a77284.png

3. You go to the directory where you installed Steam > Rightclick Steam
https://i.gyazo.com/b1e725680674caea...bcf2c5581e.png

4. AND choose a sandbox you created. You repeat that so often untill you have 9x Steam opened.
https://i.gyazo.com/852344cfb7afadb6...8d0dd4aaf0.png

5. You login to all your Accounts and start CS:GO. I recommend putting all CS:GO's Windowed and in the smallest resolution (its going to be filled my boy)

6. Open 2 Lobbys and put your Accounts in + invite the 10th guy. Queue up on a Map which is rarely played for example Vertigo (which hence gives the name vertigo boost)

7. If you see the Accept Buttons on the lobbys at the same time its 99% your Game and you should accept with all Accounts so the game can start.

You finished, now everything should work.

IMPORTANT TIPS

- Best to have 9x global accounts (higher chance of finding the correct lobby lol)
- Put the maxping on all accounts in your lobbys to 350



Why did I put this in the 'marketplace section'?

This Semi Exploit boosting and sandboxing method has earned me more than 500 keys and a lot of fast cash. Games normally only take 6 minutes (you can get from ct to t in like 4 seconds ).

This is a marketable boosting method, and earns you fast cash if you have good rep and run successfully.


MY PC SPECS TO RUN THIS
i7 6700k
2 x gtx 980 strix
msi z170a gaming pro motherboard
16gb ram
3x benq xl2411z monitors



i missed anything please tell me or If you have any questions just ask I try to answer all of them.
Bumping this for awareness purposes.
Huh, this actually surprisingly sounds like it might work since you don't have to risk getting reported because those are your accounts...

Good idea though. Hope you rake in more profits
An advice:
You can do it with your friend you use 5 accs, he use 4 and got 1 friend or even a random guy who will kill, so you can winboost easily, since you'll just afk.
2. you can derank, after like 25-30 matches you'll derank so don't forget to switch
I looking for somethink like this but on LINUX. Can someone help me?
Quote Originally Posted by Vaaaneq View Post
I looking for somethink like this but on LINUX. Can someone help me?
a VM?

rip pc
i have 1 monitor but two pc one is crap will that work
?
Quote Originally Posted by DjNatsuX99 View Post
i have 1 monitor but two pc one is crap will that work
?
First of all, 2 monitors is recommended. One monitor where all your Sandboxed accounts are and the other one in which you are playing on.

Also, I have just upgraded to SLI 1080 Founders Editions. I am still currently having scaling and performance issues with the cards. I cannot confirm the minimum GPU in order to run this boosting method. I think that anything above 950 SLI or 970 OC will be ok. I have no evidence, so help from community here is appreciated.

Ram MUST BE OVER 8gb. Windows 10 64bit system takes 4gb alone, and CSGO takes around 400mb each. This is 4gb + 9x400mb (sandboxed) + 400mb (main) which is 8gb itself (of course a little bit of compression with sandboxie but not much) disregarding all other windows and processes.
Quote Originally Posted by DjNatsuX99 View Post
i have 1 monitor but two pc one is crap will that work
?
It's not gonna work with a weak computer. You have to have at least 12 gb of ram. 8gb is only enough to run 7 processes, because when you play it can use even 800-900 mb.


Quote Originally Posted by MyGrandmaToldMeTo View Post
First of all, 2 monitors is recommended. One monitor where all your Sandboxed accounts are and the other one in which you are playing on.

Also, I have just upgraded to SLI 1080 Founders Editions. I am still currently having scaling and performance issues with the cards. I cannot confirm the minimum GPU in order to run this boosting method. I think that anything above 950 SLI or 970 OC will be ok. I have no evidence, so help from community here is appreciated.

Ram MUST BE OVER 8gb. Windows 10 64bit system takes 4gb alone, and CSGO takes around 400mb each. This is 4gb + 9x400mb (sandboxed) + 400mb (main) which is 8gb itself (of course a little bit of compression with sandboxie but not much) disregarding all other windows and processes.
One of my friend do it with only one R9 390 without oc, he runs 10 processes (yeah he has some lag). To be honest, i can't see the point of SLI 1080, unless you want to play with games in 4k.
Alright so I have the 10 accounts setup with Sandboxie trying to find each other in matchmaking.

Is having another person required in order to find the game? Because it seems that it's searching forever (Vertigo).
Hey everyone, i have one more add-tip for this boosting method!
-Setting MM Picker and selecting one random region for all accounts gives you 100% chance to match up!
Can't you do this with 10 friends ?
Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
Can't you do this with 10 friends ?
Try, maybe?
Quote Originally Posted by Don Coderleone View Post
Try, maybe?
Yes you could.
Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
Can't you do this with 10 friends ?
who has 10 friends lmao
Posts 1–15 of 312 · Page 1 of 21
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?