PatchedBOOSTING YOUR OWN ACCOUNT [EXPLOIT/TUTORIAL/BOOSTING METHOD/SELLABLE]

Posts 16–30 of 312 · Page 2 of 21
@Shiro: I have 10 friends XD that play CS :O
I only can run 1 sandboxie with steam, when I close the first sandbox than the an other come up..
I have a license.
Tried this but all but one account says that they do not have a reliable connection to the matchmaking servers, any ideas?
Quote Originally Posted by Shiro: View Post
who has 10 friends lmao
Who doesn't? lmeo
Cant run more than one sandboxie instance wtf?
Quote Originally Posted by Alaryne View Post
Cant run more than one sandboxie instance wtf?
You bought a Sandboxie License?
You require one for more as one Sandbox.

Got 10 Accounts to run, but the Lobbys cant find themselfs :/
same for me
give credits to the person who actually wrote this instead of copying the method from a different website
Quote Originally Posted by Fliest_aladdin View Post
give credits to the person who actually wrote this instead of copying the method from a different website
Credits to the creators of sandboxie.
Quote Originally Posted by Don Coderleone View Post
Credits to the creators of sandboxie.
You must've missed what I said. It's okay.. let me direct you.
"actually wrote this"

thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by Fliest_aladdin View Post
You must've missed what I said. It's okay.. let me direct you.
"actually wrote this"

thank you.
And if he wrote this "actually"? It's not magic, just a simple method.
I can't manage to open more than 1 instances of Steam with Sandboxie, when I try to open the second one sandboxed nothing comes up my mouse circles but nothing, any fella can help me out?
Quote Originally Posted by eno8 View Post
I can't manage to open more than 1 instances of Steam with Sandboxie, when I try to open the second one sandboxed nothing comes up my mouse circles but nothing, any fella can help me out?
You can´t even Start Steam or CS GO?
Did you buy a License for Sandboxie?
I have hacked the license things and its activated, I can Start only 1 Steam and CS:GO with it but when it comes to seconds Sandboxed mouse only circles like somethings gonna happen but meh nothing happens when I check task manager there are processes but nothing shows up.
Quote Originally Posted by eno8 View Post
I have hacked the license things and its activated, I can Start only 1 Steam and CS:GO with it but when it comes to seconds Sandboxed mouse only circles like somethings gonna happen but meh nothing happens when I check task manager there are processes but nothing shows up.
Nvidia Card?
You need to install an old Driver to get CS GO running with Sandboxie.
The newest 2 have Problems with it.

Had to do it myself.
Posts 16–30 of 312 · Page 2 of 21
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?