PatchedBOOSTING YOUR OWN ACCOUNT [EXPLOIT/TUTORIAL/BOOSTING METHOD/SELLABLE]

Posts 31–45 of 312 · Page 3 of 21
Quote Originally Posted by Chiiby92 View Post
Got 10 Accounts to run, but the Lobbys cant find themselfs :/
I have the same problem....
Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for this. Why would anyone buy boost now low.
I made it but can i use somehow only 1 screen or it only works with 2? with 1 atm i can't move my main account is just spinning around (doesn't matter what csgo window i choose.. the character is just spinning around but i can shot and move while i'm spinning with my face into the ground) @MyGrandmaToldMeTo


@Vypr , close all of them and also steam. Open cmd as admin and type in: ipconfig/release -> ipconfig/renew -> ipconfig/flushdns ; After right click on steam and start as admin (ik the problem with compatibility but that's the fix) and just start like that , should work.
Methode works for me now, all Accounts are Global :'D
When I have started 2 steam and I have logged into my accounts and I start CS:GO via Sandboxie or just via Steam, the game starts in a minimized mode which makes it impossible to acces. Any fixes?
When i do this method my cs:go dissapear from the taskbar and I can't open it anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by deep View Post
When i do this method my cs:go dissapear from the taskbar and I can't open it anymore.
Hey Loki ! I have see you have this problem but now it's works for you? I have this problem, I have account and License for SandBoxie but Steam works perfectly but when I launch Csgo, I can't go inside the game, Ctrl + Alt + Supr and I see CSGO ( x32 ) in process list so he's running but I can't go in the game, Csgo not in the taskbar .. How resolve this problem?
Dude if this works.... :O
Thank you for posting
Quote Originally Posted by FadeCS View Post
Dude if this works.... :O
Thank you for posting
This does work ^^.
You do need some budget to get started tho.
Same, when I try to do this my CSGO.exe turns into a backround process so i'm gonna go kill myself for wasting 50$ on lifetime lol
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar's Supplier View Post
Same, when I try to do this my CSGO.exe turns into a backround process so i'm gonna go kill myself for wasting 50$ on lifetime lol
You won't, change your driver to an older version. That did fix it for me.
Quote Originally Posted by deep View Post
You won't, change your driver to an older version. That did fix it for me.
Do I reinstall my latest driver again after I do that?

----------
I changed my driver and it didn't fix anyone know why its still a backround process? GTX 970 BTW!
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar's Supplier View Post

Do I reinstall my latest driver again after I do that?

----------
I changed my driver and it didn't fix anyone know why its still a backround process? GTX 970 BTW!
I got 1080 and installed 368.something, and i just keep those drivers. Works for me
Posts 31–45 of 312 · Page 3 of 21
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?