PatchedBOOSTING YOUR OWN ACCOUNT [EXPLOIT/TUTORIAL/BOOSTING METHOD/SELLABLE]

Posts 46–60 of 312 · Page 4 of 21
How can I invite my other accounts in the lobby if I have only fresh accounts and I can't add them as friends while accounts are blocked (need to spend 5$ on Steam to add friends) ?

Anyone has a solution ?

EDIT : I found a solution. But now I've another problem, here's the message I get when I try to start the matchmaking, these messages appears :
Account 1 does not have a reliable connection to matchmaking servers.
Account 2 does not have a reliable connection to matchmaking servers.
Account 3 does not have a reliable connection to matchmaking servers.
Account 4 does not have a reliable connection to matchmaking servers.
Account 5 does not have a reliable connection to matchmaking servers.
Quote Originally Posted by jeremylaner View Post
How can I invite my other accounts in the lobby if I have only fresh accounts and I can't add them as friends while accounts are blocked (need to spend 5$ on Steam to add friends) ?

Anyone has a solution ?

EDIT : I found a solution. But now I've another problem, here's the message I get when I try to start the matchmaking, these messages appears :
Account 1 does not have a reliable connection to matchmaking servers.
Account 2 does not have a reliable connection to matchmaking servers.
Account 3 does not have a reliable connection to matchmaking servers.
Account 4 does not have a reliable connection to matchmaking servers.
Account 5 does not have a reliable connection to matchmaking servers.
xD did you do run as administrator thing? or ...
That's just a common bug. Restart your sandbox and it will be fixed.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar's Supplier View Post
xD did you do run as administrator thing? or ...

Quote Originally Posted by deep View Post
That's just a common bug. Restart your sandbox and it will be fixed.
I ran it as UAC Admin and worked. Thank you !

I just saw it's so laggy, I had to stop the match with my 12GB RAM. ROFL

Do you guys have an idea to stop the accounts getting kicked out for inactivity ?

Do I have to move each of them every minute ?
Quote Originally Posted by jeremylaner View Post
I ran it as UAC Admin and worked. Thank you !

I just saw it's so laggy, I had to stop the match with my 12GB RAM. ROFL

Do you guys have an idea to stop the accounts getting kicked out for inactivity ?

Do I have to move each of them every minute ?
Just type +right in console on the accounts
Quote Originally Posted by Creative! View Post
Just type +right in console on the accounts
Thanks bro !!! Let's make some money !
Help? Just trying to try out one instance, CSGO Launches but immediatly crashes. I have tryed windowed mode and fullscreen in launch options. Computer is fine, 16GB Ram 290 Quad core... I dont understand why it doesnt work
Quote Originally Posted by DildoTheCloutGod View Post
Help? Just trying to try out one instance, CSGO Launches but immediatly crashes. I have tryed windowed mode and fullscreen in launch options. Computer is fine, 16GB Ram 290 Quad core... I dont understand why it doesnt work
This is stated already like 10 times. But... older drivers
It never finds the other lobby. It remains stuck at "Searching for players and servers", or it finds other random partys . I read somewhere that "server game changer" may help me, but I don't know how to use it in my own advantage. Use a nearby location with low ping, or high ping location with low population like Africa or south America?
You wrote that Tutorial by yourself?
Quote Originally Posted by cROWN View Post
You wrote that Tutorial by yourself?
The tutorial was on another paid forums
Quote Originally Posted by Fliest_aladdin View Post
The tutorial was on another paid forums
Written by me.
Quote Originally Posted by cROWN View Post
Written by me.
oh yea duh, cROWN ops
i cant find match with my other accounts
and so laggy
my cpu i7 3770k 4.1ghz
980ti
16gb ram
Posts 46–60 of 312 · Page 4 of 21
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?