PatchedBOOSTING YOUR OWN ACCOUNT [EXPLOIT/TUTORIAL/BOOSTING METHOD/SELLABLE]

Posts 61–75 of 312 · Page 5 of 21
I think this will fry my pc...

- - - Updated - - -

And how can i choose to match up with my Sandboxie accs?
does this work if like 6 accounts are new unranked, 2 golds and one LEM? we tried this but couldnt get this to work
Quote Originally Posted by inteNsE- View Post
does this work if like 6 accounts are new unranked, 2 golds and one LEM? we tried this but couldnt get this to work
Yeh is works. As long as the elo is the same. You listed you have 9 accounts. Assuming the last is also a LEM it should be no problem.
Guessing this wont work on my PC
i5 6600k, RX 480 8GB OC, 8GB DDR4 2666MHz
Quote Originally Posted by Turtleplus View Post
Guessing this wont work on my PC
i5 6600k, RX 480 8GB OC, 8GB DDR4 2666MHz
You would need more RAM.
Quote Originally Posted by deep View Post
You would need more RAM.


can i use my computer to do this boost?

my computer spec is:
CPU: Intel Core i5-6400 2.7GHz
GPU: Asus Strix GTX 960
RAM: 8GB DDR4
MOBO: MSI B150A Gaming Pro
Quote Originally Posted by kerinci View Post
can i use my computer to do this boost?

my computer spec is:
CPU: Intel Core i5-6400 2.7GHz
GPU: Asus Strix GTX 960
RAM: 8GB DDR4
MOBO: MSI B150A Gaming Pro
Hmmm. Personally my clients run around 500MB RAM each. I do not know personally what will happen if you try this with only 8GB's of RAM. Sure you can try it, but he prepair to be super slow or ineffective. If you would get 8 additional GB's of RAM for like $20/30 you can do it.
Quote Originally Posted by deep View Post
Hmmm. Personally my clients run around 500MB RAM each. I do not know personally what will happen if you try this with only 8GB's of RAM. Sure you can try it, but he prepair to be super slow or ineffective. If you would get 8 additional GB's of RAM for like $20/30 you can do it.
If i get one account to global in the enemy team and all others are unranked , is this gonna work?
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
If i get one account to global in the enemy team and all others are unranked , is this gonna work?
I would give you close to 0 chance. Atleast try to get 2 globals and 8 unrankeds. No unranked can balance the global so you shouldn't be able to find them.
Awesome way to make some money. Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by eno8 View Post
I have hacked the license things and its activated, I can Start only 1 Steam and CS:GO with it but when it comes to seconds Sandboxed mouse only circles like somethings gonna happen but meh nothing happens when I check task manager there are processes but nothing shows up.
Me too.. I already hacked the license and already activated, but I can only start 1 steam, same like you........ Nothing happen..
Do you already solve this problem? if you already did please tell me how to solve the problem
Posts 61–75 of 312 · Page 5 of 21
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us