Thumbs upHow to become a pro ca player

Polldid this help u or becoome good u can make montages?
yes it did pepsi thanks ! woot im 50% better17% · 2
yea thanks this helped a bit maybe 20 % better33% · 4
no this didnt work sorry pepsi great find though42% · 5
nice job pepsi gun guide was good but ur pro thing i didnt need it i was good anyways8% · 1
12 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
How to become a pro ca player
yo guys pepsi here showing You how to be pro in ca now this will make u about 40 % better for this 1st step type in canurunit on the adress bar a website would come up time in combat arms and click can u run it and u must pass

step 1 go on canurunit type it in the adress bar type in combat arms click canurunit u must pass

step 2 open ca go to the settings cog on the top right

step 3 click ur res to 800x600

step 4 change the bit to 16

step 5 put ur gamma to 25 and lower mine is 30 cause im good with it

step 6 click ur blood on all the way on the bottom if ur 14 and upp

step 7 there is no step 7 just read my gun guide


snow valley l96a1 and g36e

wave rider l96a1 g36e

junk flea ump and scar with supresser and scope

grave digger pp 19

gray hammer law and scar

two towers mp7

warhead aug a1 arctic wolf

pump jack ak 47 and scar

others! g363 arctic wolf aug a1 ump and m416 m590 cqb m416 cqb


good luck guys and feel fre to add me ign is mrman122
The first part of your guide, was a basic way to decrease lagg in CA.

And the second part was just your weapon reconmendations for certain maps.

I give this guid a 1/5....But thats just my opinoin...Keep trying Bro

Some dude just leeched your shit in the hacking section...Check it out.
Not bad, I give it a 3/5 the good thing about it is, it's different most guides are the same this one's different. ^^
Nice job I suppose.

Edit... I did that canurunit test and ... CA can fuck itself because now I know it's not me lol it's their lag!



The arrow that animates and points to where your systems is if it passes just after the test said my PC was about to pop off the chart so I know the lag isnt me.

And that's just on my HP notebook. I had Puget Systems build me one as well and it lags on there. So the blame falls between Nexon and my ISP.
lol 2/5
i wanted pictures and mayb a video
but good try dude
this could get stickied
i say 5/10 coz idk I WANT LAG and the gun guide was already made by stumpy so idk
Quote Originally Posted by gtfo View Post
i say 5/10 coz idk I WANT LAG and the gun guide was already made by stumpy so idk
Lol you want lag? I could probably find you a 10 year old Compaq Armada M700 with 512mb of ram. You'll lag like whoa especially if you plug a wireless card into it and use a public signal that is tremendously weak.
What is gamma?
Quote Originally Posted by JIGS4W View Post
What is gamma?
IMO - It's just their display brightness. I keep mine between 25-30 at all times. Anything above that and shit just starts to have halos and gets all white.
Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
IMO - It's just their display brightness. I keep mine between 25-30 at all times. Anything above that and shit just starts to have halos and gets all white.
Oh gawd Im dumb
haha still legit, only person right now to choose the last option (legit because of the dam patches!!! :@)
Not a bad guide, 2/5 And lag is Nexon not your ISP more then Likely unless your running 768kb service then maybe yea..

Thanks for trying pepsi
It's good but it doesn't have color or anything, or it is even well-written.
*Cough* Half-assed Guide

Ty
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?