LightbulbOutdatedZombuddy Rewritten

Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
Zombuddy Rewritten
Before I say anything I would like to thank everyone for showing such a great interest in my project I've put a lot of work into it for you guys over the past week or so. So this is Zombuddy Rewritten, a cleaned up version of Zombuddy built from the ground up with a sleek dark GUI keeping a level of familiarity for old users, improved stability, and improved speeds. On top of all that I've implemented in hot keys for setting the round number and launching the game.

 
Screenshots







 
Video




Virus scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...is/1480544633/ⓘ
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/7ty0q3b8iwⓘ

Zombuddy Rewritten_mpgh.net.rar329 KB · 134 downloads 2/55 malicious
nice. you surprise me with every release you do, great job!
SO THE IMPORTANT PART, did u find a way to make round changer work more then 2 times ?
Quote Originally Posted by kenn9797 View Post
SO THE IMPORTANT PART, did u find a way to make round changer work more then 2 times ?
It's not possible sorry.
Quote Originally Posted by IkarosIO View Post
It's not possible sorry.
Why isn't it possible? Anything is possible when you have host.
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post


Why isn't it possible? Anything is possible when you have host.
The address changes each game and I can't attach a debugger to find out what's accessing it. Every time I do I either blue screen or the game crashes. Technically it is possible but I am not capable of finding it at the moment. Good question regardless hopefully this explanation stops people from complaining about it. I've tried quite a few times without any luck senpairuler1 has the same problem as well.
Quote Originally Posted by IkarosIO View Post
The address changes each game and I can't attach a debugger to find out what's accessing it. Every time I do I either blue screen or the game crashes. Technically it is possible but I am not capable of finding it at the moment. Good question regardless hopefully this explanation stops people from complaining about it. I've tried quite a few times without any luck senpairuler1 has the same problem as well.
they never complained about it, they just said they wanted it or if u could make it possible
+ if u use F2 it restarts the hack
Quote Originally Posted by IkarosIO View Post
The address changes each game and I can't attach a debugger to find out what's accessing it. Every time I do I either blue screen or the game crashes. Technically it is possible but I am not capable of finding it at the moment. Good question regardless hopefully this explanation stops people from complaining about it. I've tried quite a few times without any luck senpairuler1 has the same problem as well.
You attaching a 64 bit debugger? As olly is only 32 bit.
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post


You attaching a 64 bit debugger? As olly is only 32 bit.
I was, nothing seems to work but if you have any ideas please do tell I would be happy to give it a shot.
thank you very much! i can see all the effort in it. looks great!
//Approved. As always, Use at your own risk!
Round Changer Not Work!
Jetpack Not Work!

Godmode Work,Ammo,Points,Teleport,Summon Work Great.

Can you make a Trainer Only for Round Changer? For Single Player.
This Round Changer work 50% IwZombie Trainer
Zombuddy Round Changer 0%

Test it for 20 Games Played
5/10 Work this : IWZombie Trainer
0/10 Zombuddy
lol, set round dont even work

- - - Updated - - -

and jet pack crashes the game xD
Do you think you could open source this?
Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?