LightbulbArtJust a quick edit.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Just a quick edit.
Hope you guys enjoy this image, I made this to give you something while I make a better image, remember to leave what you think in the comments. I will look through all of them, thanks for the responses on the last image.

add me on skype: ******nervartwork


peace -
Nervozs


btw you can refer to this image as NWIS, if you want.
Looks good
Looks decent, but The blood added could of been blended in more to suit the surroundings, it looks like the brightest red you could find on Photoshop and added little strips of "blood", a darker red may of been better. the hand print on window is fine just the "blood" on the wall.
Quote Originally Posted by Lunafr0st View Post
Looks decent, but The blood added could of been blended in more to suit the surroundings, it looks like the brightest red you could find on Photoshop and added little strips of "blood", a darker red may of been better. the hand print on window is fine just the "blood" on the wall.
I agree, it still looks decent tho
Clean, I like the glitch effects etc.

Although you should've probably made the blood on the wall near the window/on-the-wall a bit darker

And I think this bit was unnecessary (Imo):
i like the idea od the glitch art
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us