OHFreeze! | One-hit freeze (UNDETECTED) 11-11-16

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
OHFreeze! | One-hit freeze (UNDETECTED) 11-11-16
1hitfreeze, by me *GalacticXP*

Advantages:
- Freeze bosses UNDETECTED = No bans (I tested it so it's safe)
- Specific freezing
- Works on MELEE


OHFreeze:

AoB = AOBScan("7E 33 07 00 04 58 80 28 07 00 04 02")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==3) then
print("OHFreeze success")
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[0],16),0x7E, 0x00)
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[1],16),0x7E, 0x00)
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[2],16),0x7E, 0x00)
else
Print ("OHFreeze patched")
end
Would you also mind describing exactly how it is supposed to work?
Quote Originally Posted by bubibubi View Post
Would you also mind describing exactly how it is supposed to work?
Basically when you hit a zombie, they just froze. They can't attack nor move. Also tested this on a boss and it's safe.
i though you can 1 hit zombie with melee
To make a any AOB hacks, use you ".Net Reflector" and "Unity3d obfuscator"?

I try to make my AOB hack, but is too hard for idenfity a script...
Anyone tested this out yet? Does it work or not? And I'm pretty sure this is not safe on bosses, it will be the same as the DZAs.
Quote Originally Posted by InfinityGamer01 View Post
Anyone tested this out yet? Does it work or not? And I'm pretty sure this is not safe on bosses, it will be the same as the DZAs.
As I said, I've already tested and it's not the same as Disable Zombie Attack. Instead it freezes the animation to knockback only.
Quote Originally Posted by GalacticXP View Post
As I said, I've already tested and it's not the same as Disable Zombie Attack. Instead it freezes the animation to knockback only.
You're awesome! Keep up the good work.
I tried it a moment ago, this code is dangerous. Just gone boss hunting, found a FBT, got the boss aggro then poof lol I'm dead. This benefits high level players and it's kinda down for low levels. You still need at least 100 agility, on my opinion. But it works pretty good with chainsaws and machine guns.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?