SolvedRequest for tokens

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Request for tokens
Hello, its me again ye... :| When I search for legion tokens in this section I dont see any of them, so can you help me and give token bot? cuz I want get Legion DoomKnight class, thanks who will help again I will give u thanks
Quoted from my other post in your other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
Again let me stress this out, there are built-in bots in Carbon and other Botting Programs(Cetera, Le Bot).

Check those first and see, I mean; since they're the latest of their kind, if they give desirable results. If not then that's when you ask for other bots(provided you indicate that you actually tried looking in Carbon or other botting programs)
And it's not that you can't see them. You just haven't searched enough.
(1) (2) (3) (4)
ye some of le bot built bots are outdated so its shitty, and cetera lag for me when I`m tryna get rep And btw thanks again for you, and sorry for wasting ur time
Quote Originally Posted by Edvinas_ View Post
ye some of le bot built bots are outdated so its shitty, and cetera lag for me when I`m tryna get rep And btw thanks again for you, and sorry for wasting ur time
It's fine, just indicate what it is that you've already searched and gone through.
It's my duty to help quench the concerns of the mass to the most that I can here in the BattleOn Section.
Just let us know if you need help with anything else.

Since OP stated that his concerns are solved, thread will be closed.
Thread moved to correct sub-section.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us