I don't have php.ini file

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
I don't have php.ini file

Any idea?
any idea guys?
@Hentai type this in the terminal.
Code:
php --ini
If this doesn't work, create a php file in the root with the following:
Code:
<?php
phpinfo();
?>
Quote Originally Posted by Froedahr View Post
@Hentai type this in the terminal.
Code:
php --ini
If this doesn't work, create a php file in the root with the following:
Code:
<?php
phpinfo();
?>
just did the second step, what shall I do rest?
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
just did the second step, what shall I do rest?
Are you on Linux or Windows? (Xampp, Wamp?)
Quote Originally Posted by Froedahr View Post
Are you on Linux or Windows? (Xampp, Wamp?)
well I am quite new to this, I am on windows, my aim is to host a own cloud, and recently I tried to upload something to it, and I found out that maximum you can upload at one go is 512mb, which I wan't to increase, and from checking internet I found out that I have to edit it in php.ini.
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
well I am quite new to this, I am on windows, my aim is to host a own cloud, and recently I tried to upload something to it, and I found out that maximum you can upload at one go is 512mb, which I wan't to increase, and from checking internet I found out that I have to edit it in php.ini.
Alrighty alrighty, are you working on it localhost or online?
Quote Originally Posted by Froedahr View Post
Alrighty alrighty, are you working on it localhost or online?
online i suppose.
Quote Originally Posted by Froedahr View Post
Alright, if you're online then after doing what I told you to do earlier, simply go to http://urwebsite.com/phpinfo.php
If it's not it (But it should be) go to http://localhost/phpinfo.php
can you add me on skype. looking for your help, since you actually know what you are talking about
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?