HelpPrice check

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Price check
I would like to price check my account!
Got like 0 time to play league so I think i'll sell it

http: //www .elophantcom/ league-of-legends/summoner/eune/31416151/skins

S6 Unranked
S7 Silver 3 ( From placements 8W-2L )

Many rare skins including Pax jax Pax Sivir CS riven ( 2009 edition )
Quote Originally Posted by xXxsamuxXx View Post
350$ I would say
Hmmm cause of the limited skins yeah some guy said 150 but I think he was bsing me?
Quote Originally Posted by EmpusaEUNE View Post
Hmmm cause of the limited skins yeah some guy said 150 but I think he was bsing me?
150$ is way to low, you got some really nice skins, 350$ would be the max. You can sell it for easy 250$ if you want fast money on playerauctions, but selling like P2P, is always way to risky, that's why you got low offers.
Quote Originally Posted by xXxsamuxXx View Post


150$ is way to low, you got some really nice skins, 350$ would be the max. You can sell it for easy 250$ if you want fast money on playerauctions, but selling like P2P, is always way to risky, that's why you got low offers.
Yeah I will put it for sale 250 USD
Considering CS riven accts used to sell for $70, and pax skins worth next to nothing ($15-20). I wouldn't price this account over $150 tbh. I think that's actually a fair price. Maybe you can get away with $170-180 but i wouldnt.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us