Please provide proof that it indeed works for Spain as soon as possible. Thanks.
This is what apple.es send's back its like a proof of purchase and at the same time a refund. Deleted all the information since I bought this for myself
Seems kinda weird you only offer the service for Spain. May I ask why this is?
Originally Posted by Vaypah
Seems kinda weird you only offer the service for Spain. May I ask why this is?
Explain to me that question, thanks
Originally Posted by Vaypah
Seems kinda weird you only offer the service for Spain. May I ask why this is?
every apple in every country is different buddy, they are not sending all iphones from usa and every site has their customer support.
Originally Posted by Wyo
Explain to me that question, thanks
To rephrase: Why are you only doing Apple.es?
- - - Updated - - -
Originally Posted by dkton
every apple in every country is different buddy, they are not sending all iphones from usa and every site has their customer support.
I know this... Was just wondering why he wouldn't offer it to .com / .ca as well due to them being easier and in higher demand from users.
Originally Posted by Vaypah
To rephrase: Why are you only doing Apple.es?
- - - Updated - - -
I know this... Was just wondering why he wouldn't offer it to .com / .ca as well due to them being easier and in higher demand from users.
I refund .com and ca too if you check my other thread..... and I had to open this for spain only.
What about for Portugal, will you ever offer apple refund for Portugal?
Originally Posted by xXxsamuxXx
What about for Portugal, will you ever offer apple refund for Portugal?
prolly. Need someone to buy first tought to see see if it works
Guys if you want a refund in other site you must be aware that has not been done before by wyo or me so you will need to order and take the risk, if it fails you can always return the product.
DAYUM YOURE ON FIRE BOSS. Can't wait for more europe