LightbulbTest Server Exploit

Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
Test Server Exploit
I just noticed that there was a 100% drop rate. I got alot of 1% drops from those. Even got all the low drop rate in legion exercise.
I was wondering if u opened a chest from twilly will every item on the quest drop?
its not 100% drop but in first try i got corrupted dragon slayer from legion exercise 4
THe treasure Chests doesnt work i wasted 200 dont make the same mistakes i did
Quote Originally Posted by Darkness123654 View Post
THe treasure Chests doesnt work i wasted 200 dont make the same mistakes i did
It wasn't working to begin with, maybe OP just got lucky on a drop and decided to instantly post here.
No, seriously I got drops everytime. I got the drops on Aqw3d map that was 1% or something and got that arkiloth pet in one try. I even got to rank 10 from repeating the BOA quests since it would just drop. I got all 4 drops from legion exercies that were low drop rate. I finished alot of it.
Quote Originally Posted by kingsmin View Post
No, seriously I got drops everytime. I got the drops on Aqw3d map that was 1% or something and got that arkiloth pet in one try. I even got to rank 10 from repeating the BOA quests since it would just drop. I got all 4 drops from legion exercies that were low drop rate. I finished alot of it.
which server is this on?
Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
which server is this on?
ITS ON SAFIRIA CHAOS, CAN U TELL ME HOW TO USE QUEST LOADER ON TESTING SERVER PLS? I WANNA ABUSE LARVAE.
Quote Originally Posted by xPeque View Post
ITS ON SAFIRIA CHAOS, CAN U TELL ME HOW TO USE QUEST LOADER ON TESTING SERVER PLS? I WANNA ABUSE LARVAE.
Loaders do not work on the test server from what i understand.
I dont know why you guys keep doing this glitch on the test server ... ;/
Does every item you get in the test server saves when you go to normal servers like Artix?
Also exps and money?
Quote Originally Posted by Supremo001 View Post
I dont know why you guys keep doing this glitch on the test server ... ;/
Does every item you get in the test server saves when you go to normal servers like Artix?
Also exps and money?
It's supposed to, but with the new revamp shit went downhill, i'm assuming it's like before but with w/e they added.
how to get larvae quest help
The 100% drops were really back for a short while. They were taken off recently.
This is really tempting me to get all of the Juggernauts, although I'd have to burn my stack of vouchers and then get left dead in the water for the evolved orbs, haha.

The DNS claim it was a stress test, and while a triple boost isn't really much of an incentive, 100% drops on everything sure as hell is.
Quote Originally Posted by Dionaea View Post
The 100% drops were really back for a short while.
Seems as such, I'm still on Safiria though with 100% drops, they haven't kicked anyone out yet.
Still works even random classes 100% high crit
Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us