LightbulbTest Server Exploit

Posts 46–47 of 47 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Dionaea View Post
I tried yesterday, and equipment boosts still stack to stupidly high levels.

Wearing 4 pieces of +25% gear, a +15% pet, and a 20 minute login boost gives you 8.15x your normal gain.

That is, if you have 4x AFDL / Armor of Awe / 7 Years Bright or Dark Sun Mage / etc + Bright Paragon Pet / Festive Holiday Paragon +15 / Yakitori Pet + Rep Boost, you get something like 40750 rep per A token.

Absolutely marvelous for hard to grind factions, and if they ever do another test server +x boost (don't count on it), a maximum of 24.45x boost.
Better use that now before they patch it.

LOL THEY ACTUALLY DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN

The 2x server boost is multiplicative, any boosts you have on the test server will be doubled once again.
This means AFDL gets 12x, AFDL + one of the pets I mention gets 14.3x, if you have a 20 minute log in boost, you get 16.6x rep boost.

I regret not maxing out a bunch of dumb reps back when there was the 3x test server boost, but this is still good enough. 500 rep quests are giving like 8000 lmao
Quote Originally Posted by Dionaea View Post
LOL THEY ACTUALLY DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN

The 2x server boost is multiplicative, any boosts you have on the test server will be doubled once again.
This means AFDL gets 12x, AFDL + one of the pets I mention gets 14.3x, if you have a 20 minute log in boost, you get 16.6x rep boost.

I regret not maxing out a bunch of dumb reps back when there was the 3x test server boost, but this is still good enough. 500 rep quests are giving like 8000 lmao
Yup, I went from rank 1 to 10 Glacera in an hour.
Posts 46–47 of 47 · Page 4 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us