SolvedFame Exploit

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Fame Exploit
Alright boys I know its there so pour it on me
Quote Originally Posted by McChickenHumper View Post
Alright boys I know its there so pour it on me
No find it yourself
Moved to correct section.

Also please refrain from spamming. This will be the only warning. If anyone spams/shitposts in this thread, they'll be infracted.
I doubt anyone would just freely share it. I asked a few of the famers and they simply replied, "There hardcore famers."
Does parrots in Deadwater docks give XP? I'm checking realmeye in a sec.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope nvm. That's just a exploit for old top items :P
Some udl monsters get stuck in a loop where they keep dying at 0 hp.
This gives you negative xp.
Get enough negative and it'll drain all your + and make it 0.
Get enuf of that and you get positive fame bcuz glitch.
Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Some udl monsters get stuck in a loop where they keep dying at 0 hp.
This gives you negative xp.
Get enough negative and it'll drain all your + and make it 0.
Get enuf of that and you get positive fame bcuz glitch.
If that's right, you wouldn't be getting "positive fame bcuz glitch", you would get positive fame doe to limitations of signed integers
Quote Originally Posted by moot06 View Post
If that's right, you wouldn't be getting "positive fame bcuz glitch", you would get positive fame doe to limitations of signed integers
That's what I mean. And yes, from multiple sources that is how the undead lair glitch works.
Glad someone understands.
I know of a method to get 550-600 death fame with just 225 alive fame + no items. Is that normal/good at all?
what happens when u got a whole lot of fame and die with it ? does deca remove all the fame you just got or are people free to upgrade pet with it and not get banned ?
well, i wonder what happened to the guys who exploit fame? ^^

yes. im pretty sure theyget banned for exploiting.
Quote Originally Posted by Potfarmerv2 View Post
well, i wonder what happened to the guys who exploit fame? ^^

yes. im pretty sure theyget banned for exploiting.
Well... if it happens once on an account, it would be a dick move to ban for it, as deca never said anything about this bug, so how am I supposed to know I'm gonna get 500k base fame from running a bugged dungeon? Let's say I'm not even looking at the fame bar.. let's say I accidentally eat a shotgun from septa and die, only noticing the high fame then... Sure they could ban if I let's say farmed out white star on a new account with the exploit, but getting 1 huge bump in your fame accidentally can't get you banned..
Quote Originally Posted by Potfarmerv2 View Post
well, i wonder what happened to the guys who exploit fame? ^^

yes. im pretty sure theyget banned for exploiting.
They did not get banned, but deca removed all the unlegit fame from their account. (Some people do still have the account fame some don't and will probs be removed soon for those who do)
To be honest I have 7k base fame, I just play normally and die normally; I find that UDL gives lots of XP and conversely lots of fame. Sitting in a small fame train also helps, don't go to the big ones or you'll end up lagging or dead by some god wall.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us