recommendation anime
Hey guys!
good news you got the biggest anime geek on MPGH forums and that's me.
If you're lookin' for an anime just PM me and let me know what you're searching for like genre I will find the best one I've seen and you will not be disappointed.
I will share some new anime that are released every weekend what I think:
DRIFTERS
Little story; The anime is about historical characters or figures that participate in a bloody game of killing and survival, by getting sent to another world for mysterious reasons after they die in real life. those characters are called Drifters.
Did you like Hellsing? You like blood pure character like no f*ck is givin' pride above everything. You want badass action in the first episode what are you wating for watch it! [/SIZE]
ALL OUT!!
little story: Gion is a little guy like me who joins the rugby team at school, he learns how to play rugby etc.
Did you like Haikyuu, Diamond no ace, Major or hajimo no ippo than All out!! is something for you it's realistic and it has a nice story.
you see how hard they're training you see teamwork in progress it motivates you to get your lazy ass out of the house and to do some sport!
Nanbaka
Little story: 4 idiots in world's most formidable prison, and they're tryin to escape...
Do you like comedy you just want to laugh where there's no logica.
Cheating craft
little story IF you manage to pass exams with your academic ability, you will start a successful life. However, those who fail the exams will start a cruel life. So they're willing to do everything like cheating to pass the exam.
Do you want to cheat in real life for your exam? well check it out.
for now 4 anime I don't have much time but enjoy!

