Fitbit Charge HR - $12 USD - Blaze $25 USD

Posts 1–15 of 109 · Page 1 of 8
Fitbit Charge HR - $12 USD - Blaze $25 USD
You read that right. $12.

Add me on Skype if you want to order. ******cucuYeL

I accept PayPal & BTC.

You will get confirmation number within 72 hours.
Shall your order get cancelled, a full refund will be issued.

Proof:

Does it come in retail? what's your Skype?
hi do you do blaze?
Quote Originally Posted by cucuYeL View Post
Add me on Skype if you want to order.
It's good, but You didn't provide it.
As I understand correct Skype is ******cucuYeL
But obviously OP should confirm that
Any vouches?
Quote Originally Posted by Bodvar View Post
Any vouches?
I would buy them, but I pay only when tracking is provided, as we can see some sellers take our money after we pay when we received confirmation number. And now is easy to get confirmation but all orders get canceled. OP if you agree post here, I would buy 2-3.
My Skype is ******cucuYeL

Like I said, if the order gets cancelled you'll be refunded.

I've done 100+ fitbit last month, if you don't trust me don't add me. It's as simple as that.
Quote Originally Posted by cucuYeL View Post
My Skype is ******cucuYeL

Like I said, if the order gets cancelled you'll be refunded.

I've done 100+ fitbit last month, if you don't trust me don't add me. It's as simple as that.
Yea, all other scam sellers had TOS where it was stated they will refund, but what is happening is they just dont, they get banned here and that is it. Any forum which one to do a selling need to have escrow, take 2-3% fee, and it is gold.
Quote Originally Posted by eko1804 View Post
Yea, all other scam sellers had TOS where it was stated they will refund, but what is happening is they just dont, they get banned here and that is it. Any forum which one to do a selling need to have escrow, take 2-3% fee, and it is gold.
Well, guess what, I am not other sellers.

Stop sales trashing please.
Talking on skype ?

- - - Updated - - -

Paid upfront , very fast response and friendly
Waiting for confirmation and shippment
Paid for one, fast response.
will update when shipped
Does it come in retail?
Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
Does it come in retail?
No it does not.
Posts 1–15 of 109 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?