Dark skys
bright nights
forever above
never below
45 on a highway
84 on a road.
Snows to Seas
Blow my heart
Like a breeze
Out my ass
that's a fart.
Impaling the people
Playing with emotions
Praying at the steeple
Sailing the oceans
Happy birthday jesus.
Merry Christmas.
Not even Christmas yet what a fucking Jew.
Merry Christmas though.
Originally Posted by Edward Teach
Not even Christmas yet what a fucking Jew.
Merry Christmas though.
it was 0:45 am so already x-mas
Im german man XD calling me jew is a bit ironic XD
Originally Posted by Blackhandal
it was 0:45 am so already x-mas
Im german man XD calling me jew is a bit ironic XD
Yeah ik you were German its why I said it lol.
I thought the 25th was Christmas wouldn't it be Eve???
happy holidays to the noobs of mpgh
Merry christmas to you and your whole family as well.
Merry Christmas.
Merry early christmas ?
Happy holidays
Merry early christmas
Happy holidays all!
The nights are long and cold, the sun is hardly around.
Christmas time is approaching, and snow will soon cover the ground.
Trees and lights are twinkling, stockings are being hung.
The Christmas spirit is all around, as carols are being sung.
This year Christmas is not the same, just a yearly memory.
This house is not a home anymore, because you are not here with me.
There will be sadness; there will be tears when we wake up on Christmas day,
For this will be the first without you, oh how I wish heaven was just a mile away.
As we sit around the Christmas tree, emotions will be sad,
Gifts for them, gifts for me, but none of them will say DAD.
All I want for Christmas is to see your smiling face,
I know it cannot happen because you are in a better place.
Please...DAD ring a bell for me on Christmas day,
So I will know you got your wings and that you are ok.
I am not looking forward to Christmas, but I know it's something I have to live through.
I hope there is Christmas in heaven, because it is not the same here without you.