Payment method for qvc

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Payment method for qvc
Hi
I was trying to order a laptop from qvc but I had to enter a fake billing address as there is no option to choose india as a country. After 2-3 days they cancelled my order.
Is there any other way to pay on qvc or get pass this?
Any vcc which someone has tried?

Thanks in advance
Quote Originally Posted by Arjunking2 View Post
Hi
I was trying to order a laptop from qvc but I had to enter a fake billing address as there is no option to choose india as a country. After 2-3 days they cancelled my order.
Is there any other way to pay on qvc or get pass this?
Any vcc which someone has tried?

Thanks in advance
Yes, you can use our VCC
Quote Originally Posted by PhilDark View Post


Yes, you can use our VCC
It wont help using a VCC lol?

OP, just enter a fake USA billing address (if you're shipping to USA)
Quote Originally Posted by edinbror View Post
It wont help using a VCC lol?

OP, just enter a fake USA billing address (if you're shipping to USA)
We have VCC's that are custom made with US address so you can pass AVS
Quote Originally Posted by PhilDark View Post


We have VCC's that are custom made with US address so you can pass AVS
Sorry if this is a newbie question--but, what exactly is AVS?
Quote Originally Posted by PhilDark View Post


We have VCC's that are custom made with US address so you can pass AVS
doood you trippin? This is QVC not amazon.
I tried that but they cancelled my order. Debited the amount from my card. Took over a week to get it back.
I am thinking of using entropay
Quote Originally Posted by Arjunking2 View Post
I tried that but they cancelled my order. Debited the amount from my card. Took over a week to get it back.
I am thinking of using entropay
do they call for order verification? because maybe thas why
Quote Originally Posted by PhilDark View Post
We have VCC's that are custom made with US address so you can pass AVS
I want to use Your service in future, but only one main question has no answer: how goes withdrawal procedure with that cards?
Quote Originally Posted by gubernator23 View Post
I want to use Your service in future, but only one main question has no answer: how goes withdrawal procedure with that cards?
You can withdraw the amount on the VCC to the original mode of payment!
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?