WTS[85% off] Selling TGI Friday's GIFTCARDS [100$ for 15$]

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
[85% off] Selling TGI Friday's GIFTCARDS [100$ for 15$]
I'm selling these on BTCTalk and a buyer mentioned MPGH,so when I checked out saw that people buy gc's here..

I have 1x $100 and 2x $25.
The price will be 15%,so $100 for $15..

We will be using escrow/middleman since I'm pretty new here..Or I will go first to trusted members.
All giftcards work with Gyft app.

Also,I will give a vouch copy worth $15 to a trusted meber,please post if you are interested.

Payment method: BTC only.
Skype: ******miizzyco

Still selling this guys!
Hit me up if you are interested.
if you decide to take paypal let me know
Quote Originally Posted by Gawndy View Post
if you decide to take paypal let me know
Maybe,but not atm..
Thanks for the interest
Hi I was not able to find your skype
Use this skype:
******danjelsann

Sorry bout this.
Quote Originally Posted by onaiziV View Post
Use this skype:
******danjelsann

Sorry bout this.
Messaging on skype now
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post


Messaging on skype now
Accepted!

If someone else is interested:

******danjelsann
Are those working internationaly ?
Quote Originally Posted by HaxPro View Post
Are those working internationaly ?
Sorry man..They only work in the US.

Again,skype:
******danjelsann

Not sure why people can't find me on the other.


EDIT: Is it possible to edit he first post?
Still selling these!
Hit me up if interested..
Skype:
******danjelsann

Use this skype instead of ******miizzyco..
Still selling these!
Add me on skype:

******danjelsann
Happy new year!
Still selling

******danjelsann
Quote Originally Posted by onaiziV View Post
I'm selling these on BTCTalk and a buyer mentioned MPGH,so when I checked out saw that people buy gc's here..

I have 1x $100 and 2x $25.
The price will be 15%,so $100 for $15..

We will be using escrow/middleman since I'm pretty new here..Or I will go first to trusted members.
All giftcards work with Gyft app.

Also,I will give a vouch copy worth $15 to a trusted meber,please post if you are interested.

Payment method: BTC only.
Skype: ******miizzyco

Would like to buy using Paypal
talking on skype

Edit: vouch!
fast exchange & communication.

Update: $100 card worked as expected
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?