WTSWorld of Warcraft Account EUROPE (with 2 month game time)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
World of Warcraft Account EUROPE (with 2 month game time)
PRICE: 45 euro (or an offer)

Alright, so 3 days ago I spent 35 euro on 2 months game time.

Now 3 days later I'm tired of this game....

Info of the account:

Got 1 level 110 feral druid & 1 level 106 rogue

I haven't done any rated pvp on the druid and it only has 821 ilvl. (I hate PVE)



Accepted Payment Methods: BTC or PaysafeCard (I'm unable to use paypal, sorry)

So in short, this is just a shitty account, maybe its good for someone who wants to start playing WoW.

http://imgur.com/1u6GQLPⓘ
Battlenet not letting you to change name and shit, that's risky to buy an WOW acc, otherwise i would buy it
Quote Originally Posted by FUCKTHEKING View Post
Battlenet not letting you to change name and shit, that's risky to buy an WOW acc, otherwise i would buy it
Yea thats true, but I think if you provide an ID of your own to the support you can change it.

Otherwise I can just provide you my id if you ever need it.

EDIT:
Btw you usually don't need to provide the ID in support, only the security question which you will get if you buy the acc.
Quote Originally Posted by gtaplayer2 View Post
Yea thats true, but I think if you provide an ID of your own to the support you can change it.

Otherwise I can just provide you my id if you ever need it.

EDIT:
Btw you usually don't need to provide the ID in support, only the security question which you will get if you buy the acc.

If you think we can change the accounts Battletag and REAL ID add me from Skype.
Quote Originally Posted by FUCKTHEKING View Post
If you think we can change the accounts Battletag and REAL ID add me from Skype.
Added you

I got the duck pic.
Bump, still selling.

Price is very negotiateable
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?