Wink[$50] QVC eBook. Make thousands in weeks w/ refund service, or refund yourself!

Posts 1–15 of 62 · Page 1 of 5
[$50] QVC eBook. Make thousands in weeks w/ refund service, or refund yourself!
Greetings fellow MPGHERS,

I would like to release my second eBook of many to come. This is a great explanation on how to refund QVC at a very affordable price of $50! You can refund a $3000 MacBook, and sell it for $2500 and make $2450 after you purchase this ebook!




I will be accepting BTC only payments, or paypal for $60 with a specific message or I will not accept your payment.



FAQ:

1. Is support provided with this ebook?
Absolutely add me on skype for help Maximusmax0013

2. Is a lot of work required?
5-20 minutes on the phone or chat max, unless during holiday season. So not really

3.Can I sell this eBook again?
No you can't

I will be accepting BTC only for this eBook. Add me on skype at Maximusmax0013.

Approval review:

Ebook has the ways on how to refund QVC as mentioned in the title and doesn't break any rules.

PS: Huge vouch for my man here, would recommend dealing with any day.
Okay, so I purchased this eBook in order to get a better understanding of how QVC refunds work and how one can successfully do that.

I'll break down the review into a few parts to help you decide whether or not this eBook is worth the purchase.

1) How easy is it?
It's a fairly simple method and you do not need any prior knowledge of refunding/SE'ing.

2) How long does it take to do?
It should only take around 10-15 minutes to do. However, keep in mind it may take 3-5 business days for the refund to appear on the payment method you used.

3) What if I feel nervous/unclear about what to do?
That's the best part! If you feel you're still not confident enough to carry out a refund despite how easily it's been explained, then @Maximum Max is providing support with the eBook so you may not only clear up any questions you may have but also help be guided through the process.

4) Is the eBook worth the price?
Absolutely! You're able to refund items worth upto $3,500. So just let that sink in, you can easily make thousands of dollars by just spending $50. The price of the eBook is also a lot cheaper than the alternatives available.


So now for some final remarks and to sum up my review:

@Maximum Max was an absolute pleasure to deal with and he's been extremely helpful so far. I'll be carrying out a refund soon and I'm sure he'll be guiding me along the way. The eBook was really easy to follow and it covers everything you need to know to carry out the refund yourself. And if you still feel nervous, he is offering you support via Skype, so that's pretty cool. Furthermore, he even shares the form he uses, so you may be able to run your own QVC refunding service!

Overall, it was a quick read (2 pages long) and concisely, yet completely states what you need to do, and how you should do it. Definitely worth the purchase.
Works for UK?
Quote Originally Posted by TrenGod View Post
Works for UK?
Indeed it does
Quote Originally Posted by Maximum Max View Post
Indeed it does
are you giving out a vouch copy my good sir, it could help sales
Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post


are you giving out a vouch copy my good sir, it could help sales
I bought the ebook, I will post about it sometime tomorrow when I am more awake.
Quote Originally Posted by nissath View Post
I bought the ebook, I will post about it sometime tomorrow when I am more awake.
vouch copy would still help sales
Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post


vouch copy would still help sales
There is already a post about it?
Quote Originally Posted by nissath View Post
There is already a post about it?
please look into what a vouch copy is by clicking Here
Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post


please look into what a vouch copy is by clicking Here
I think what @nissath is trying to say is why would be need to give you a vouch copy when he's already started selling the eBook to multiple people? Vouch copies are usually provided when a seller is either not very trusted or if they simply wish to boost their sales so that they can get a review from someone.

All I've seen you do around on MPGH is ask for vouches on different kinds of threads. Just because you can doesn't always mean you must.

There was even a thread asking about why you're entire post history consists of you just asking for vouches.

I wouldn't be surprised if people don't wish to give you a vouch copy so that they may give it to a different trusted voucher simply for a better/honest and detailed review.
Quote Originally Posted by ByodoM View Post
I think what @nissath is trying to say is why would be need to give you a vouch copy when he's already started selling the eBook to multiple people? Vouch copies are usually provided when a seller is either not very trusted or if they simply wish to boost their sales so that they can get a review from someone.

All I've seen you do around on MPGH is ask for vouches on different kinds of threads. Just because you can doesn't always mean you must.

There was even a thread asking about why you're entire post history consists of you just asking for vouches.

I wouldn't be surprised if people don't wish to give you a vouch copy so that they may give it to a different trusted voucher simply for a better/honest and detailed review.
lol your don't look around mpgh that much then, i spend more time in different sections lol
don't want to cause problems so i will end this here reply if you want to start drama
Joker just tryinng to get a copy without paying
lmao
Quote Originally Posted by Fliest_aladdin View Post
Joker just tryinng to get a copy without paying
lmao
obviously, don't tell me you wouldn't want to?
besides i'm trying to get into qvc refunding but i'm not into the situation of spending 25$+ to learn
chance of getting saturated?
Posts 1–15 of 62 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?