CoolKiss the Void

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
Kiss the Void
A working Kiss the Void bot which utilities the advanced functions within Carbon to maximize efficiency, the average yield per day should be around 5-10 Blood Gem of the ArchFiend. There are two versions of the bot, one collects Chaos Fragments from lair and the other from blindingsnow. The latter is much more efficient than the former, so I would suggest using that instead.

Requirements:
  • EXACTLY x1 bone dust (this is to avoid getting stuck in citadel while room jumping, if someone wants me to elaborate on this I will)
  • latest version of Carbon (This bot will not work with anything else besides it, because anything else doesn't support advanced functions)
  • A good farming class
  • having blindingsnow completed to the point where you can access the Chaos Gemeralds (does not apply if you are using the lair version)


Known Bugs :
  • Chaos Fragments don't drop (no known solution/reasoning why this happens, just re log if it does happen)
  • Stuck at lair/blindingsnow (The most likely reason for this is because you have more than 80 Chaos Fragments, to resolve this just delete a few fragments until you have 80)
  • Character not attacking (No idea why this happens, just join another map and restart the bot)


Screenshots:
http://prntscr.com/brsgs4
http://prntscr.com/brsgzb

Virus Scans:
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/khz29kqqm5
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7...is/1468513157/

Please provide some feedback as this is my first release on this site.
Enjoy!

Update: Turns out the blindingsnow variant of the bot took you to a public room.
So now it SHOULD be fixed, sorry for any inconvenience that I may have caused
Kiss the Void(Fixed)_mpgh.net.rar2 KB · 630 downloads Clean
/Approved. Post back results and as always, use at your own risk.
Just a quick update, if you're receiving the error "You are out of range" just go under cheat menu and enable Skill Range++. That should fix the problem
Worked nonstop for the whole night. Good job!
Just thought I'd bump this, because of the new Doomknight Archfiend release
Sir I cant use this bot when it join citadel it says "join object object" please help
Quote Originally Posted by pasaway0020 View Post
Sir I cant use this bot when it join citadel it says "join object object" please help
Are you using the latest version of Carbon?

This bot doesn't work in Le Bot.
Can I make a wee bit request? could you change the evilwarnul room it joins to the same room as Klunk is in(screen 12)? or is there any issue with using that room?

I am asking this because the room you set it to has 3 spawn points, which are random to be either Legion Fenrirs or Undead Bruisers, while Klunk's room has 4 spawn points, two of which are Fenrirs and two Bruisers, it just seem more much more reliable, and I have no idea how to work ou the advanced functions...
Uhm, just to point it out, whenever it starts at citadel, it just stays there and never hops into tercessuinotlim, I don't know if it's the bot or, I wonder if you can fix this?
Quote Originally Posted by Minot View Post
Uhm, just to point it out, whenever it starts at citadel, it just stays there and never hops into tercessuinotlim, I don't know if it's the bot or, I wonder if you can fix this?
Quote Originally Posted by woods_879 View Post
EXACTLY x1 bone dust (this is to avoid getting stuck in citadel while room jumping, if someone wants me to elaborate on this I will)
That's why.
I have bone dusts but it still gets stuck.

Edit:
It doesn't hop whenever I get the item, is it just me or...?

Last edit:
Never mind it works now.. I feel dumb, you really need EXACTLY 1 Bone Dust. Good bot.
Quote Originally Posted by woods_879 View Post
That's why.
Just a heads up regarding the x1 Bone Dust requirement. It's probably because of Carbon defaulting the advance feature's minimum item requirement to x1.
Since the new update(making most of the farming items AC) I had around 800+ Bone Dusts. Couldn't delete them in bulk or sell them in bulk, there's only selling them one by one.

So what I did was I looked for an item (any item in my inventory) that had only 1 quantity, any weapon or armor, for my case I used essence of klunk.
Looked for the Item ID

Edited the bot's advanced function to make it detect x1 Essence of Klunk instead of Bone Dust.
And eureka!
It worked.
Could you add a command in the beginning of the bot to check if you have a tendurrr in inventory, and if you do it will skip the makais and go straight to lair/snow?
Great job! Thanks!
Any updates to the bot?
Since the bugs are very annoying (not attacking)
Also if you could change the "Broken Betrayal Blades" farm room on evilwarnul at the screen where the portal is since there are 2 guaranteed fenrir spawns.
Thnx in advance!
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?